So libs, what exactly do you like about mass migration?

India is a first world country?

Incidentally, some immigrants who work so called unskilled, or entry level jobs, were professionals like physicians & teachers in their countries of origin.

Their credentials aren’t accepted in the U S, or they have language obstacles to overcome before being able to take certification exams & practice.

This is yet another hysterical third world immigrants make the world :earth_africa: a ■■■■■■ place thread. From where else are people going to migrate—countries like Norway, where standard of living is pretty high?

Negatory good buddy. Ain’t happening on this end. I would only caution that you may have been better to send this plea/warning in a PM bekez you give the opposition ideers. Oh my!

This thread is about mass migration. There is no mass migration from India. It is done legally and bases on individual merit.

The democratic leadership is also leaving you out of the party. I can’t think of a single one who want to secure our borders. They all seem to favor totally unlimited, and unchecked immigration. If there are any who believe otherwise, they are afraid to speak up.

Convince the democratic leadership that mass migration of anyone who wants to stroll into our country unchecked is a bad idea. A really bad idea.

Name a few of those “I can’t think of a single one” Democratic leaders who you believe want unsecured borders, then prove it, give us evidence that each have stated that they want unsecured borders.

Okay…the “I can’t think of a single one” and “they all seem” are your opinions and not evidence of them wanting the things you claim.

Its all about adding to the DEM plantations. Allowing masses of people into the country with little to no skills, legally or illegally, makes them dependent on Government handouts. For DEMs, that is a good thing. This forms a captive audience that will consistently vote for DEMs in order to continue receiving the handouts.

Yep. The inner cities are loaded with poor desperate people that the dems have lied to. It’s the same lie they have used for 50 years. "Do not try to improve yourself. “Do not even attempt to do any better. It is hopeless. Bad cops and racism will always prevent you from succeeding. Just vote for us and we will send you money.” One of the most evil lies in the history of America. They have these people right where they want them. Dependent on government and voting democratic.

And for anyone who does dares to leave the plantation to think for themselves, a special kind of abuse awaits. That abuse is even more severe for people of color. One only has to look at the abuse LIBs heap upon Clarence Thomas.

Oh yeah. They have a special hell planned for any member of a group that they believe they own, who flees the liberal plantation. Tie em to the whipping post. “You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.”

The same Thomas Paine who advocated for a universal income? :thinking:

Just quoting so the OP can answer this question.

I learned something, but I’m not sure a dividend is “universal income”.

I think its more like mass invasion with a helping hand from Mexico.

“if people really think there’s a birth rate problem”

Not sure how a “birthrate problem” is defined. Number of children?

“then maybe the government could try programs”

I’m from the government & I’m here to help. No thank you. Government incentives to induce a native population to reproduce more have not been successful.

Young Russians in the former USSR considered the state payment for more children insulting. Didn’t work in Hong Kong.

IMO various government programs, like rent controls that drive housing prices through the roof, are part of what creates conditions that aren’t economically favorable for couples wanting children. The only incentive to increase the population naturally gets a few on this Forum in an uproar, & that’s taking away abortion rights for all but those with life jeopardizing pregnancies.

Mother Theresa said it right. Paraphrasing her “A society that destroys its children isn’t one that will prosper.”

Where then? Central America?

Muslim majority countries?

I’ll take in my state of residence their work ethics—even if they’re not working professional jobs—over that of some native borns, who will wait for a response on an Unemployment Insurance application before even starting to look for another.

I guess thousands of unchecked border crossers would be enough to meet my definition of mass. I didn’t invert the term. It was used to describe the wave of middle people/ African people flooding Europe. There are many articles depicting how "mass migration " is overwhelming parts of Europe.

There. You have your answer.

If they are here illegally. I would like to see them deported, Even if they work hard. Even if they work like slaves.

What do you mean by mass migration? Refugees? Illegal immigaration? Legal immigration?

White savior?

And America wa pretty colonialist, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, The Phillipines, etc. But I dont remember Obama talking about American colonialism