So libs, what exactly do you like about mass migration?

Uhm. It has already been determined that the OP is a bad, bad man. The OP even admitted it in the OPs brilliant opening statement. You need to catch up. You are a bit behind the curve. If you were not being sarcastic and actually do recognize how truly fascinating the OP is, then disregard.

So. Why do you think that a massive European style migration into the U.S. is an awesome idea?

That’s fine. It doesn’t answer the question of why their children cannot be educated

When you decide to climb off your cross you come find me

And you have horrible odds of any liberal explaining why they think the same insane mass migration policy that is trashing Europe would be a great idea here. It’s always much easier to take a shot at the OP rather than taking a shot at the topic. Somebody want to try? Anybody?

Okay. Off the cross. Just finished walking across my neighbors pool. And since I prefer beer to wine, I turned my rain barrel into a case of “Dammit Jim” beer.

So now that I’m down. Why do you think it’s such a great idea to flood our country with millions of totally unscreened migrants? Enquiring minds want to know.

Who said it is? Sounds like BS to me.

It worked in the past. Then they became the greatest generation

I am not for unchecked migration. I am ok with vetting. I don’t agree with all the criteria.

Vetting means that nobody crosses in to this country illegally. If they do, they were not vetted. Wow after 136 views, it appears than an actual conversation may be happening.

Hold on. Can you? Are you for legal “migration”

It may be B.S, for some. But not for others. Many definitely believe that anyone who wants in should be allowed in. Totally unchecked. Tens of millions of them or even hundreds of millions. No limit. These are the same people who are demanding that ICE and the border patrol be disbanded. They try to shut down ICE offices by force.

So what is your opinion? should we be screening people or should it be a European style migration with millions coming in unchecked?

Screen the hell out of them, I want to know who is coming here.

1 Like

So who does it benefit to bring in illegals?

I don’t even know how you could do a legal migration. That many people would simply overwhelm the system. It has to be done based on individual merit. Evacuating millions of people and bringing them here does not improve our quality of life.

We currently bring in enough legal immigrants to create a new city the size of Cincinnati every year. I think that is way, way too many. Our natural resources can’t take that forever. I would probably set the immigration rate at about 500,000 per year.

Personally, I like the annual mass migration… Fun sport and fills the freezer with a delicious treat in the late summer/fall… Wait, are we talking about Dove migration?

1 Like

Half of Cincinnati, not Cincinnati (greater Cincy has a population of 2 million…we bring in about 1 million legal immigrants per year.

To provide some context, 1 million is about 0.3% of the current population of the United States.

At that rate, the US population would double in…

…233 years.

Yes- that is so unsustainable.

If doves can do it, so can our foreign friends. Let’s equip them all with hang gliders.

1 Like

They were not handed the freebies that today’s illegals are able to get.

I like the diversity.

2 Likes

We just like it because it makes your heads explode! Con tears! Lol!

(See how utterly stupid that sounds?)

I never said “greater Cincinnati” I said Cincinnati. That means the City.
Yes unsustainable.

1. California is asking people to stop showering so often because they are running out of water.
  2. The Florida Aquafer is being drained causing sinkholes that swallow houses.
  3. Most of the swamps around the everglades have been drained for housing developments.
  4. The Colorado river does not flow to the sea anymore. It dries up in the desert. All of the water is siphoned off.
  5. Wildlife habitat is being destroyed at an alarming rate.
  6. I believe that I read that only 4% of then animals in the U.S. are wild.
  7. I had to get a permit seven months in advance to take a wilderness hike because the wilderness is getting too crowded.
  8. I took a vacation to Gulf Shores Alabama. About half of the barrier island was developed. The rest was semi wild. In ten years it will probably nearly all be paved. You may see that as a good thing. I do not.

Not sustainable. We do not need a flood of millions of migrants. Not one bit.