So Let's check in with the Left on This Memorial Day

This lefty attended the Dover Memorial Day doings.

1. Parade to Memorial day monuments in Hurd Park.

2. Memorial day speeches by Vets.

Allan

This is the problem with leftists, they can dish it out but they can’t take it, they demand respect but give none, they are a bunch of bullies that need to marginalized and definitely taken out of positions of power and put back on the PNL (point & laugh) fringe of society where they belong!

umm your boyfriend is the first president in history who dishes out ■■■■ tweets every day and can’t even take a WH correspondence roast.

2 Likes

I’m pointing and laughing at you and your boyfriend Trump, who never stops dishing it out and cannot take anything.

1 Like

Funny, considering that many many times on RW sites like this, when I state I’m a Navy veteran…I’m asked why I couldn’t get a real job or couldn’t I make it in the real world?

So true, so incredibly true!

Cool…can we play that game too? Hold you accountable for everything any crazy RW individual does? Like shoot up an abortion clinic…or a black church…or run down a protester?

1 Like

I agree with the above sentiment. The guy is an ■■■■■■■■ Broad brushing an entire group of people is wrong and needs to be called out as such.

Broad brushing troll thread.

It does make the left. Not dems, the left.

Well on the flip side of that argument, we broad brush right wingers as endorsing trump, just because they voted for him and defend everything he says.

well stop murdering innocent black men in church and maybe we’ll stop talking smack in CA classrooms

Yes. All that. Please.

I didn’t vote for him nor have I defended him.

because everything is about you?

I haven’t murdered anybody.

This thread isn’t about Trump.

I haven’t talked smack about the military, so what

That was.

okay let’s back up

You do realize there are other people in the world besides you, yes?