So Let's check in with the Left on This Memorial Day

Yep…thats a representative sample of the left alright…lol

How do you know this guy is a leftist?

Sounds more like a GOPer - after all, you guys nominated a man who mocked a Viet Nam POW, and a few years ago you had a VP who said he had more important things to do besides going to Viet Nam.

What’s worse? Some idiot in a class room insulting our military or the POTUS insulting a decorated war hero and former POW for getting captured?

It’s absurd that F&F does a segment on this while ignoring the brew ha ha over Trump’s Memorial Day Tweets.

Why are you posting about some teacher in CA? And why are you calling it “the left”?

His initial Memorial Day tweet was typical of him. Like clockwork made it about himself and then had to nerve to state numbers still based off the work of the previous administration, numbers that he said were fake just 2 years ago. Previous presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama, hell even the current 1st lady who isn’t from this country were way more appropriate.
I keep saying if his predecessor acted in this matter, the 45 supporters, the usual clowns on this board and many in the GOP would have lost their ■■■■■ However, they are totally okay because 45 is their mans, their leader, their lord and savior.

1 Like

but what about some california teacher

When libs get caught saying or doing something they know the public would not approve of, they pretend … “oh no… that’s not us…”.

It happens in every aspect of progressive liberalism’s attempt to undermine America.

the people on the right arent allowed to say a damn thing because for 8 years they complained about everything… a tan suit… mustard… mom jeans… riding a bike… teleprompter… smoking… blackberry… Obama getting on twitter… moo-chelle… man arms… school lunches… etc

2 Likes

And when a righty slams his car into protestors, there appear to be good people despite all evidence to the contrary

The teachers stupidity should not be rejected as she is after all a teacher nor however should her position be projected onto the entire left lest we start addressing all those on the right as mr and Mrs white supeemacist

How do you know this guy is liberal? He sounds more like Trump.

too late. That’s already common practice here.

Sounds EXACTLY like Trump. Kinda funny when their whataboutery is based on comparing the President of the United States to some rando citizen. Same standards.

Is that teacher THE head of the Democrat Party the way Donald Trump is THE head of the Republican Party?

If not then one really can’t compare the message from both in any legitimate equivalency.

1 Like

Agreed.
They really need to STHU and eat their peas.

1 Like

Sorry,

Liberals here told me whataboutism isn’t allowed here.

Try again.

When cons burn down Hawaii with lava they pretend “oh no… that’s not us…”.

Why don’t you right wingers take your lava and put it in one of your backwater retarded appalachian red states.

uhhh this is one of your guy’s retarded whataboutist threads.

does anyone ever know what the ■■■■ you are ever talking about?

2 Likes

Of what? A guy I work with regularly playing Glenn Beck and Bill O’Reilly clips in his US Government class? Or when he said I was stupid for not watching over my shoulder for Muslims? Or when he lost his mind over Obama’s back to school speech and told everyone (including students) Obama was indoctrinating our children? Or when kids had “safe spaces” during Obama’s back to school speech because Obama was going to turn them into his personal Hitlerjugend?

Sorry for not being one of those people who whips his phone out to record every dumb thing a person does, especially while at work.

1 Like

Y[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:1, topic:1234, full:true”]

California High School teacher. Talking to students.

I’ve been told some of the very same things in the last 48 hours on this very board.
[/quote]

Yes, he is an ■■■■■■■■ He sounds very much like the so-called president, a moron and a jerk who will mock and deride people who will always be better than him.