So…Jan 6 was just a protest gone out of control but Rudy…

Maybe, but also, didn’t we all learn as little kids to keep our damn hands to ourselves?

I have absolutely no use for Giuliani, but still.

1 Like

“He hurt me with his words”

• The Jerky Boys

I literally said that

As seen

You don’t have any mirrors in your home, do you?

2 Likes

There are all kinds of reason to not allow people to get away with a stunt like that regardless of political party.

Not saying it happened in this case but if that kind of conduct were allowed it would be easy for someone to inject a substance with a needle, or even just transmit a virus through physical contact.

Who knows the motive this idiot had but it isn’t appropriate conduct for anyone.

1 Like

Agreed.

Yabut, that’s really more of a Putin or Kim Jong kind of thing.

Nope.

I saw that and thought…seriously?

Patting someone on the back?

Seems a little disproportionate.

Are you O.K. with people unknown to you running up behind you, slapping you on the back and then running away? You think that’s an appropriate thing to do, or tolerate?

Yeah, I mean, I agree. It’s annoying. I wouldn’t want it. But I sure wouldn’t call the cops on someone over it. Would you?

I certainly wouldn’t.

Not sure what the point of the thread is, beyond that. Rudy is being stupid to press charges here. I think most people would agree.

But, like many meaningless threads on this board, this one has the potential to go on for hundreds of replies.

2 Likes

Do you agree with Rudy’s asssessment of what happened? About how he was almost knocked over because of the excessive violence of the assault, and thank God he’s in good shape so he didn’t fall and crack his skull?

Because THAT is what is rightly being ridiculed here.

It’s such a shame. Rudy’s legacy could have been one of American hero based on his actions on and after 9-11.

Now he’s a silly, pathetic caricature.

It’s a shame. He seems to have some demons and I hope he heals himself before the end.

I notice the big difference we seem to have is whether this was patting or slapping. The video won’t resolve that (at least without some sort of expert testimony that seems unwarranted since no one was seriously harmed).

Now he’s a silly pathetic charricature.

Biden?

I personally would not, but broadly speaking, I think America needs to dial down the crazy, and return to a more respectful outlook. That includes keeping our hands to ourselves.

So I am not gonna ‘ding’ Rudy for involving the police, but he should be roundly mocked for flopping.

1 Like

You also must factor in that Rudy is not just your average man on the street. There have been many threats aimed at him and many others with Conservative views, so I’ll give him a pass on being just a little bit paranoid.

Man I don’t know what happened to Rudy…

All that hard work gone to waste.

I mean deciding on wanting to play football for Notre Dame…

Attending Holy Cross for a couple of years before finally being able to get a transfer to the University…

The beatings he took as part of the practice without quitting…

Just so that he could suit up for a few minutes on the field for a real game…
All that drive and determination wasted.

WW

2 Likes

Not to mention, he brought down many high up mafia bosses and cleaned up NYC considerably in his term as mayor.