So…Jan 6 was just a protest gone out of control but Rudy…

Pathetic.

Video says the kid who slapped him called him an expletive as he hit him. You think that was a pat on the back? What would your reaction be if some Republican did that to Biden ( well, actually they would have to pick up the pieces after SS got through with him.

2 Likes

Exactly the same. And sorry, but expletives do not generally make patting on the back painful.

1 Like

It depends on how hard that “pat” was on a 78 year old. That is not a fellow youth he is doing that to. You can do that very hard with your hand held flat.
Motivation tells most of it. He was taken into custody.

1 Like

If you say so. Judging by that video, he didn’t appear to have been hurt.

But yeah, obviously you can’t just walk up to a stranger and put your hands on them, so I’m not surprised the guy was arrested.

A statement from Rudy will be he hasn’t been this traumatized since the events of 9/11

4 Likes

“Scumbag”? It’s not an expletive.

That’s just how people in New York greet each other.

3 Likes

Especially because his blood-alcohol level was also 9.11.

5 Likes

Ba da bing!

NYC values.

Perfect timing
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Just a fact, unwanted touching is assault/battery in some states. Doesn’t mean he was greatly harmed or injured. Best to keep your hands to yourself.

He will get a slap on the wrist.

2 Likes

1 Like

If that injured Rudy he needs to be bubble wrapped

3 Likes

New York requires an intent to injure, and an actual injury, even for Third-Degree Assault.

Ok hadn’t looked into their particulars. But good luck proving he didn’t experience substantial pain, pretty low bar. Because you left that one out.

1 Like

Methinks you need to listen to Rudy’s narration of the event to get the point…:rofl:

2 Likes

His narration is ■■■■■■■■■ this is a nothing burger.

Have to be careful around the old and frail though. Reminds me of my first girlfriends grandfather who decided to start a pulling contest when I shook his hand, I let go, wasn’t about to get in a tug of war with a septuagenarian, he fell, guess who got the blame. He was like eighty, flat on his ass on a concrete driveway with me stammering about it being his fault. Didn’t go over well. Valuable lesson though, doesn’t always matter who’s fault it is in the court of public opinion.