So it's end of January 2021 and we have president Biden

Don’t know, don’t care.

There was no cheating. Presidents are entitled to a nomination, not a confirmation.

2 Likes

of course you don’t. The looting, rioting and destruction serve your political ends… for now.

People are still rioting?

That is what President Trump ran on besides building the wall. He did none of that. He didn’t lock up Hillary Clinton, because he couldn’t. He didn’t build a wall because he couldn’t. He technically refreshed the swamp. When Trump leaves office he will not be locked up, and I expect Biden will appoint terrible people too, but hopefully better. Biden might consider hiring some of the Trump officials who got fired or quit in disgust.

been 3 or 4 attempts to open new “CHOP’s”. Yeah, rioting, insurrection, call it what you will. One thing it’s not is peaceful protest.

I wouldnt call Seattle peaceful occupation rioting

Yes

there is nothing peacefull about insurrection.

They do? You know my political ends? You’ve seen me express my happiness for looting and destruction? Or are you just lumping me in with the small group of people who actually did the looting?
Please expound on this.

I just listened to Biden on Fox on the way home. He said he hopes he’s wrong but he fully expects the USA to be gripped by COVID 19 in Jan 2021, so there is one demand preparing for this to continue.

Resign.

1 Like

Lock em up first and trial?

Trump should expand the SCOTUS to 27 now.

Say…this comes off as extremely authoritarian.

Forum libs…take note. Is this liberalism…or acting like a lib? :wink:

Not even a vote?

Allan

Check your constitution, I don’t see any requirement for a vote in there. He got what he was constitutionally entitled to, a nomination.

And Biden will correct the cheating in Jan 2021.

Allan

Biden should nominate Garland when Ginsburg retires.

1 Like

There was no cheating, repeating it doesn’t make it any truer.

not required constitutionally. Advise and consent. The Senate advised Obama that Garland would not be confirmed. How is their business.

I’m almost positive that Garland will be the next nominee for whoever retires next if Biden wins.