So how the mask and vaccine mandates going?

So thanks for telling me what I already said.

Appreciate it…

If co morbidities are a factor in the deaths of vaccinated people I’m sure it’s safe to assume they are also a factor for the unvaccinated…

My feeling is … we’ve pursued every possible policy that can make people less healthy during this fiasco…mentally, physically, and spiritually…and bad health appears to be one of the major contributors to people losing their lives to Covid.

Many of us dumb ole’ redneck conservatives talked about this more than a year ago and the smartest guy in the room class poo pooed us as not “following the science…”.

It’s here…it’s not going away. Thanks China…

It’s time to stop freaking out over people getting a cold, to recognize the appropriate ways to manage the virus just like all the other viruses we manage and to get back to living our lives.

4 Likes

Post#?

My apologies I got you confused with a different liberal…I will delete my above posts…if I can figure out how.

What policies are we following that make people less healthy?

So have you libs figured it out yet? Because the media and talking heads haven’t yet.

2 Likes

So much bad information here, but no use saying anything, it doesn’t matter.

Have a good evening, all. Stay safe.

3 Likes

What did I say that was bad information Torey? Are you denying that people spreading this are those that been vaccinated? Most of time they don’t even know they have covid…thus the reason why I say this epidemic of vaccinated.

I’m hearing lots of people saying they didn’t know they had covid. They’re showing no symptoms or very miner cough/scratchy throats. They haven’t lost their sense of smell or taste.

Now it’s time you put your money where your mouth is Torey and tell me where I’m wrong.

Lock downs

School closings

Masks

1 Like

Speaking of masks, remember when the goobers told us not to use KN95s?

Who is doing lockdowns?

Schools are closing because teachers and students are sick.

How do masks make people unhealthy?

Sure do…masks that actually work.

Hows those face diapers working libs?

3 Likes

Sure, sure. You asked, I answered.

Now they recommend them. Amazing.

1 Like

Luckily for our libs I filled them in on those facts early on.

2 Likes

Trump:

“Well, I’ve taken it. I’ve had the booster. Many politicians–I watched a couple of politicians be interviewed and one of the questions was, ‘Did you get the booster?’ – because they had the vaccine – and they’re answering like–in other words, the answer is ‘yes’ but they don’t want to say it. Because they’re gutless. You gotta say it – whether you had it or not. Say it. But the fact is that I think the vaccines saved tens of millions throughout the world. I’ve had absolutely no side affects.”

2 Likes

The former president reiterated what he’d said to Owens, and stated that being vaccinated greatly reduces one’s chances of being hospitalized or dying from Covid.

“If they get it, they’re not going to hospitals for the most part and dying,” Trump said. “Before it was a horror. and now they’re not.”

1 Like

Wow, you really missed the boat on this one

1 Like

On what one?

"He was lied to and he knows it. And his arrogance won’t let him change his mind. I’m telling you right now, on the authority of the Bible, if Donald Trump does not get out in front of this vaccine nonsense he is going to lose his voter base in the next coming election," Locke said during a recent sermon, according to a video posted by Right Wing Watch on Monday.

My post that you responded too has nothing to do with Trump. It’s about how people that has covid and not know it because they are vaccinated. My God man…think!!!

1 Like

It’s pointless, Conan. You wouldn’t listen if I tried. I have tried for almost 2 years. I am done with trying to reason with people about this. Do your thing, and I will do mine.

Good luck.

1 Like