So how the mask and vaccine mandates going?

What did I say that is wrong Torey? You’re the expert here.

Does vaccinated people spread this virus…yes or no? Does this virus effect those that are vaccinated the same as unvaccinated…you or no? Since those that are vaccinated may not know they have the virus does it seem likely that they’re the ones spreading it?

It’s not hard to figure out Torey…just have to step out of that box you’re in.

Least not forget I support vaccination…I also have my booster shot.

For all I know I could have already gotten latest covid virus and not even know it.

2 Likes

Now you are a liberal.

:wink:

2 Likes

Well, therein lies the crux of the matter. Plenty of folks have been vaccinated but oppose being mandated or shamed.

Not that you do that which I appreciate. You come from the heart and are a good egg in my book. :hearts:

4 Likes

It seems many democrats are accusing Biden of not doing enough to combat this virus. So my question to forum libs. What more should Biden be doing?

Knew I’d get there eventually…

Thanks, much appreciated.

Yeah, I second that egg thing :egg:

1 Like

Getting more Democrats registered to vote.

Meanwhile more people died in most vaccinated state due to Covid.

1 Like

Are you one that believes the SCOTUS is always right?

They want more pain to be administered to the unvaccinated.

3 Likes

Given that the lefty justices on the court didn’t exactly appear to know what they were talking about the last the other day…

3 Likes

So did I.

1 Like

It’s not working but the TV tells dems to panic, so they do… It’s just that simple.

1 Like

Mascine (pronounced “Maxine”) mandates

2 Likes
4 Likes

So how can they contribute to society if they don’t have their vaccine papers?

4 Likes

Would it be so hard at this point to do the following…

“Our position at this time is that adequate vaccines will be available for those wish to take them, we will continue to work with health care professionals to increase the supply of therapeutics and effective treatments for the virus and pledge to provide accurate information to the American people through the CDC…”

“However our administration recognizes that this is a free country and given that the majority of Americans are either vaccinated, have developed natural immunity as a result of having had the virus, or both.”

“And we recognize that our attempts to implement overly restrictive Covid policies have had significant effects on the economy, education, interstate commerce and a variety of other areas of your personal lives. Our administration is going to discontinue all attempts to implement mandates related to Covid and we will put our faith where it always should have gone…in the hands of the American people. We believe you will make the best decisions for yourselves your families and your communities…we will instead focus on securing the southern border and doing things the federal government is supposed to do!”

4 Likes