So how the mask and vaccine mandates going?

The vaccine increased risk tolerance.

4 Likes

“Seat belts made people drive faster”

That’s essentially your argument, right?

Did Lee Iocca ever say you don’t need to follow the speed limit if you wear a seatbelt?

Did Fauci tell us we didn’t need a mask if we are vaccinated?

2 Likes

What do these questions have to do with your argument that vaccines increased the risk of catching covid?

You said “increase risk tolerance” which I believe to mean that once people got a vaccine they did activities they wouldn’t do without it. Am I right?

It had to do with your smart-assed reply.

Now that you have replied civilly, yes. The vaccine even raised Fauci’s risk tolerance.

Prove me wrong.

Don’t hold your breath waiting. :grinning:

So here’s an interesting set of facts to add to the mix.

I ve been saying we really need to focus on the people at risk…well the CDC director said this over the weekend.

“ Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said 75% of vaccinated adults who died of COVID-19, as recorded in a newly released study, had at least four comorbidities, sparking an outpouring of commentary from people surprised by her statement and others saying, “I told you so.”

She went on to say…”The top health official made the comment on ABC’s Good Morning America on Friday, days after Dr. Anthony Fauci said on TV that statistics on child hospitalizations are being overblown. Vaccine mandate skeptics have said the COVID-19 death toll was inflated by people who died with COVID-19 as opposed to dying of COVID-19,”. CDC director says study of vaccinated people show 75% of COVID-19 deaths 'had four or more comorbidities' | Washington Examiner

So perhaps it’s time to start paying attention to folks who have problems compounding any health problems they encounter and to leave the healthy folks alone to make their own health decisions?

1 Like

I read that earlier but had to leave for work so couldn’t get it posted anywhere. Interesting information.

1 Like

It tells me that vaccination status is less important than overall health status. A country that is laying off navy seals and closing gyms and locking people away in their homes but leaving all the fast food joints open might be pursuing the wrong set of priorities…testing an entire classroom full of healthy 5 year olds because one of them has a cough and the sniffles might be a waste if scarce testing materials that could be better used on the old and overweight.

Maybe I m missing something but that’s an interesting piece of news I think.

2 Likes

What they are paying attention to is polling and the butt kicking they see coming if they don’t keep schools and businesses open.

2 Likes

Also …

The Republican party…and of course, their leader.

Do your posts every have any original thought?

Calling this right now a pandemic of the vaccinated sounds about right. Vaccinated people are and will continue to get Covid according to this Dr.

“As new variants emerge, fully vaccinated people testing positive for COVID-19 won’t be uncommon, Vin Gupta, MD, said Dec. 16 on the Today show…Dr. Gupta, physician and affiliate assistant professor of health metrics sciences at Seattle-based University of Washington, said forecasts are predicting rising COVID-19 cases among both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated “well into March,” noting that “this is going to be a very difficult three to four months ahead.”…”We have to get comfortable with fully vaccinated folks testing positive," Dr. Gupta said. “The purpose of the vaccines is not to prevent a positive test for a respiratory virus like omicron, but to keep you out of the hospital — and that’s exactly what they’re doing.”

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/fully-vaccinated-people-getting-covid-19-will-be-new-normal-1-expert-says.html

Just like many of us have been saying…Covid is now a part of our lives…and it ain’t going anywhere. We can either continue to give in to it or we can learn to live with it. I get a flu shot every year I don’t mind getting a Covid shot but that’s my choice…not something mandated.

1 Like

She was talking about vaccinated people who died from covid and that 75% of them had 4 or more co-morbidities. The data she presented doesn’t tell us anything about the percentage of unvaccinated people who died with co-morbidities.

2 Likes

We are already there.

2022 mail in ballots are their only shot at house control.

1 Like

Straight into conspiracy talk.

1 Like

Just staying topical.

Two lawyers arguing against the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate before the Supreme Court on Friday will have to do it remotely after testing positive for COVID-19, according to a Reuters report.

Louisiana’s Solicitor General Liz Murrill will make her case by phone “in accordance with the COVID protocols of the Court,” a Louisiana Department of Justice spokesperson confirmed to Insider, but did not offer additional details.

Ohio Solicitor General Benjamin Flowers will also be making his case remotely. Flowers’ office told Reuters the state lawyer, who was vaccinated and boosted, is experiencing “exceptionally mild” symptoms and has since recovered, but tested positive for COVID-19 on a PCR test as part of the Supreme Court’s COVID-19 guidelines.

More proof mandates are not worth usurping individual rights.

Conspiracy…LOL.

All the time…try it lib.

You are confused. I never stated that,