So how exactly did Bloomberg made his Billions?

Ok boomer :crazy_face:

I could see the whole thing.

Ayup!

Does he? He was born & raised in Boston.

Does it say Bloomberg employs illegals? He might, but I would think most of his jobs require more formal education than most illegals have.

Same thing… nail on a chalkboard.

He has an illegal lover.

Yes, that I know. It doesn’t mean he is willing to break the law, at least not blatantly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Out of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin only Ohio has really become more Republican-leaning over the last several years. During the 2018 midterms, Democrats won all of the Senate and Governor races from Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Senator Casey of PA won his re-election bid by as much as 13.1%. Link
The 2020 Democratic nominee will very likely win Pennsylvania and Michigan.

You chose not to answer my direct question though, so I’ll take that as a no, the article does not say Bloomberg employs illegals.

There wasn’t a question in that one.

The article says everybody employs illegals.

It’s fascinating watching Trump supporters go down this route.

An opinion piece not by mayor Bloomberg with nothing on the visible content proving otherwise. Great link though this isn’t drudge after all…

Thanks.

Bloomberg is only like 5’7. Way too short to be president. People would laugh at him being on stage with Trump.

How big are his hands? What kind of mustard does he eat?

On the other hand, we have proof after proof of president hiring and using illegal workers. One of them even got a certificate from the white house and everything.

And he’s been doing it for decades yet his cult somehow looks past that.

1 Like

At least he pays his contractors.

Allan