So...Does the Democratic Party Hate White people? (CRT)

Raytheon elementary?

Let the people of that school district handle it.

Not national politicians.

Isn’t that what’s happening?

1 Like

Private school. No go.

Implicit bias, btw, is a thing.

Everyone has implicit bias…it’s not just a CRT thing.

No. It’s not what’s happening.

What’s happening is this is a top down thing…coming from the CEC and riling people up.

This one is. It’s indoctrinated.

Other than that, I agree.

Banning what conservatives wrongly think is “CRT”, in grade school, is an example of using the system to erase/suppress black history.

Aka systemic racism.

Who does it benefit? Well conservatives think it benefits them and their kids. However the logical conclusion is that BHM needs to be removed and the teaching of black history suppressed or removed throughout the year.

I mean how can you ban “CRT” in grade school but let Black History month stay?

Is it? Aren’t parents addressing it at their school boards?

Isn’t CRT “top down”?

2 Likes

Why? You and I know what CRT is.

:rofl: No it isn’t.

Agreed. There is no “black history”, just history.

1 Like

This article does not include the curriculum, syllabus or really any documentation of the “CRT” teachings in that school.

Guys it’s not that hard… spot the grift. 130k schools… and in 7 months of crying… how many have actually provide curriculum… worksheets… speeches… ANYTHING that shows CRT being taught to grade school kids?

Who is teaching graduate level legal theory to little Johnny at oak creek elementary?

2 Likes

banning the teaching of an inherently racist ideology and the process of viewing everything in society through a racial lens is not “racism”. that prevents continued racism

that’s why people who value civility abd society are banning it

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Woke

But it is… but it specifically attempts to bring focus on black people and their historic contributions and oppression.

Given your definition…BHM should also be banned…do you agree with that??

Why?
…

Yeah not so much. Out front? More like waterskiing behind. I know someone who has a history degree from A&M with a focus on the South and knew nothing about the Tulsa and other massacres because it wasn’t taught. Nothing about the abuses during Reconstuction, lend lease programs, etc etc.

No, the version that is largely taught in the US is we had a civil war and that settled it and everything has been fine since. Some want to keep it that way, some want reality to be taught, warts and all.

1 Like

Not true.

Oklahoma is not in the south. Texas A&M? Tulsa is not in Texas either.

1 Like