Snitches Fear Retaliation

Snitching doesn’t require you to do it anonymously.

Bet she was a hall monitor?

1 Like

I’m bombing on conservatives because after the Texas abortion thing this is the funniest, most hypocritical ■■■■ I’ve ever seen but it’s not like liberals are any better. I can go on Twitter right now and see both sides tagging the government and cops on posts with their co-religionists cheering them on, hoping to ruin their lives.

Ninety percent of bougie people lack the spine or the heart to actually not support ratting, because it means you can’t turn to the system when things go bad and have to handle it yourself. And you would have to have a consistent code of ethics as well.

1 Like

You just defined what “see something, say something” means.

It doesn’t mean you snitch on any and everything. You snitch if you see harm. Like someone getting hurt, but emotionally and physically.

Probably even competed to be one. :rofl:

1 Like

How is it that when I’m speaking with many layers of nuance to a conservative poster, they understand clearly what I’m saying; but when you butt in, it’s always with a complete misunderstanding of what’s being discussed?

Is it on purpose? :thinking:

3 Likes

WINNER! :+1:t4::rofl:

1 Like

Oh, okay then. Guess someone who does it behind your back as a coward is the same as someone who faces people with their grievances face to face.

By your definition the girls who were molested by the transgender wanna be in the public school bathrooms were snitches.

3 Likes

Snitching is snitching…

Only to “you”. BTW, I added to my post after you responded.

1 Like

And anybody who reports being denied service based on race.

2 Likes

Let me stop you right there… :rofl:

You said “see something, say something” is “terrible logic”

Then went on the literally define what “see something, say something” means.

I mean, what did you think “see something, say something” means?

Everybody knows how the government and companies do: they never snitch on themselves but they want you to snitch on you.

You’re still stuck on the chemical soup you sloshed around in your head to create the idea that I’ve laid stipulations for snitching. It’s not on me when you speak without thought. :wink:

It’s fine if you want to butt in and be a part of a conversation, but it would help if you understood the discussion being had first. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

It’s how this new “counter-woke” revolution is happening.

Make ■■■■ up.
Call it CRT.
Get people scared and angry by sending activists pretending to be “concerned parents” to their school board meetings to rail against the imaginary things that have been labeled “CRT”.
Rinse. Repeat.

2 Likes

Pretty much, except for “make it up”.

1 Like

Twilight Zone/Loony Bin “thinking” by libs .

1 Like

In fairness, once one of them throws out a whatabout, the others still have to contend with the knee-jerk compulsion to grab it and never let go. It’s not a species-specific trait. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s the attitude that cost Gov McAuliffe his job. :+1: :rofl:

3 Likes

IMO Yes.

1 Like