Sneaky's Legacy on Central American Children

How is that picture evidence of Reagan doing any such thing?

I swear party, sometimes you are one of the smartest people on the internet. And then there’s days like today.

That’s enough of you. Talk to yourself.

What difference does that make?

He didn’t have to go. He could have requested a transfer to a different unit.

He and the men in that unit did the good decent thing. They used their skills to help the locals.

They probably did more to help than any civvie outfit.

18 years. And back on ignore you go.

What does it matter? What do you expect from this thread?

You’re REALLY asking how Reagan arming Contrats in Honduras…where this picture was taken…helped contribute to the problem of South American refugees? REALLY? That’s a serious question?

I get it. Facing context is hard. Facing facts is hard. No one has time for that. Just humbleboasts!

Exactly what I’m getting.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I try not to flag anything. I’m not one of those people.

I’m just here to ask questions. Do you have a problem with that?

2 Likes

Which is what? That my opinion doesn’t matter?

Asking designed to get the thread moved to the graveyard? Yeah, I do.

Yeah, I know-Reagan meddling in South America, arming groups, without having a very good grasp of the long-term consequences.

And don’t forget, he capitulated to libbies’ empty promises and believed they acted in good faith, and provided amnesty. Remember?

As a pushover on immigration, he helped create this mess.

I don’t know why you would have a problem with the thread being moved to it’s appropriate place, if that truly is where it belongs. Do you think your threads should get special placement?

3 Likes

You would think it would be.

He went to work as a ‘‘contractor’’, (in some places it’s called a mercenary, but I’m not) to work for a string of right wing govt. with very, very questionable human rights records, and I doubt it was as medic.

It was not unusual for such contractors to operate in the field while ‘‘training’’ troops who would often contact opposition forces in close proximity to local villagers. Often these villagers were sympatico to the left ‘‘freedom fighting’’ forces. And we all know Sneaky’s attitude to any leftist.

ETA: I commend his work in US uniform shown in OP.

Thanks for sharing Sneaky and as commendable as it was to help those less fortunate this thread needs to be in OTB.

1 Like

I don’t understand this.

1 Like

I don’t understand why people use the ignore feature either. Personally, I’m secure enough that I’m not offended by seeing words I don’t like. I don’t like safe spaces. They bore me.

Is that an iron cross tattoo I see? Oh wait nm.

Some people are insecure…I doubt that’s Sneaky. He’s just gets petty at times. It’s upbringing.

Well they do have play doh and a support puppy, and the cookie breathing classes are to die for.