Six people arrested so far as part of Neo Nazi terrorist group

I think it is important to leave. Why give new-nazis the support of numbers? Far better for pictures of the event to show a pitiful few instead of the thousands.

1 Like

All of that also apply to the white supremacists. You proved absolutely nothing

1 Like

They did too have a permit. stop repeating falsehoods. There is only one of us being dishonest and it is you

1 Like

Did the white supremacists live in Charlottesville? Did they bring weapons? Wjy would they do that? Seeing that only one side was charged with violent felonies what do you think was their intent?

Yes comprehension is indeed hard for some. Maybe now you can stop regurgitating the falsehoods you’ve lapped up. Its baaaah baaaah baaad.

Until he personally experienced the French Revolution.

Odd that some would be offended by attacks on white supremacy and symbols of white supremacy

To express their disapproval of white supremacy as is their first amendment right

Please antifa are ■■■■■■■■■ When they show up violence is sure to follow.

Ive never said they’re angels but neither are the white supremacist ■■■■■■■■■ Why do you think it was only white supremacists ended up with violent felonies

Antifa didnt have permits to even be there.

Yes they did too. You should stop believing debunked falsehoods

Antifa did?

Were they not part of the counter protest that did?

I looked quickly, didn’t see them mentioned.

Sounds like one of those house parties that the whole school shows up and gets out of control.

They don’t have to be listed by name to be a part of the counter protest. The counter protest was permitted, they were a part of that

Ok, I’ve never organized a protest permit, so I will defer.

If I was going to get one, I think I’d put “but not this bunch or that bunch.”

2 Likes

Agreed, it is a shame the Unite The Right chose to affiliate and organize their protest with self proclaimed white supremacy groups.

Antifa is just as guilty. Why carry their water?

2 Likes