Six capitol police officers facing possible charges

Which one shot Ashlee Babbitt?

3 Likes

Exactly…Not as sensational…Like I said, you should write for Fox.

1 Like

Sooooo sorry to disappoint you.
:sob:

BTW. I call it an attention getter. Did it get yours?
:slightly_smiling_face:

yel·low jour·nal·ism

/ˈyelō ˈjərnlˌizəm/

noun

1. journalism that is based upon sensationalism and crude exaggeration.

He actually does have some expertise in the law.

Oh? Did they find six capitol police who were conservative or voted for Trump?

4 Likes

i keep reading about some “insurrection”

It’s the ones the DNC don’t like. lol

1 Like

It doesn’t say why these officers were being investigated.

1 Like

Perhaps their individual reports indicated that Sandy Cortez was not in the Capitol Building on Jan. 6th?

When anybody who has 24/7 Secret Service protection (in this case the V.P) is present in a federal building, that building is made a restricted area. Which means that it is completely closed to the public and any government employee who does not have proper clearance. The Capitol Police do not have the power to change the designation and allow access to the public.

Ahh… Conservative victimhood…It never gets old…:+1:

1 Like

If there is some regulation to that affect, would people be expected to be familiar with that or would they reasonably rely on the authority and knowledge of the Capitol Police? Would some vague regulation with which few are familiar put them on notice?
Understand, this is a speculation on my part. I don’t know the details of what these police who are to be disciplined actually did.

2 Likes

That’s defined as rowdy behavior by someone not on the left.

2 Likes

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/05/01/2018-09230/restricted-buildings-and-grounds

This is what I read. In certain areas the Capitol Police were short handed to hold back the number of people who were at the doors and windows. Some were ordered to retreat their post in a effort to re-group. Because those officers were ordered to leave their post, I don’t believe that they can be held responsible. Now I didn’t hear that there were cases of the Police opening the doors and allowing folks in. But if they did, then I believe that they could be disciplined.
I did see a video of one Capitol Police Officer who when on the Senate floor and told the folks there that it was a restructed building and he needed them to leave.

poor woman got shot because she made bad choices.

Maybe one of the tacticool men should gone through the window first…

Same could be said of Floyd.

2 Likes

everything they think they know is a narrative fiction, written for their benefit

they dont even realize

1 Like

Same could be said of the individual that drew his weapon and shot an unarmed citizen through the neck.

1 Like