Simple Questions for the Gun Control Crowd

I’m trying to build a profile for observation. Their behaviors are often similar. It’s silly to ignore the known patterns now that it’s possible to keep track of those patterns with technology.

Uh oh! Now you’ve done it!

I understand your frustration, but what you are advocating is a violation of the 4th Amendment, and the 2nd.

It is prior restraint. Using legal activity to profile a pre-crime.

Should there be an abortion registry? Do you agree with the marijuana registry?

1 Like

Behaviors don’t have to be illegal to be noted. It’s still useful information for building profiles based on known patterns.

Is profiling ok now? Because I’ve got some thoughts…

1 Like

Listen to what you’re saying.

How so?

No crime has been committed.

None of those activities are going to kill anyone except maybe drivers license but for that one you have to pass a test to prove you are capable of doing it. You want the same for gun ownership? That is where the tit for tat argument will take us.

You don’t get to diminish my right because you are scared. A right is a right. Driving is not a right - all the more reason.

A citizen is either in the majority or not. No more cherry picking.

4 Likes

Law enforcement can still be made aware of public behavior.

Your right wouldn’t be diminished at all. You get to keep and buy as many guns as you choose.

What? Based on what? Listen to what you’re saying.

2 Likes

Horse feathers. Then what’s the point?

This:

Is a blatant attempt to rationalize diminishing.

Would making a registry of birthing persons who have had abortions diminish the right to abortion?

Are people less likely to exercise a right if their names are going on a watch list? Seems like I heard that claim a few years ago.

And how would I prove I’m not a threat to society pre-crime?

Listen to yourself.

Put my name in a government registry run by incompetent ass clowns for a legal behavior?

1 Like

Is me buying a gun “public behavior”? How?

You just rationalized driving while black or brown.

1 Like

Dude…with your background, you are already in every database.

i’d like some big brain leftist describe to me how this is not contrary to “shall not be infringed”

3 Likes

I protest for you.

here are Democrats and leftists expecting you to be as stupid as they need you to be, saying they are not going to ban guns etc

caution: youtube video, and has sarah silverman

2 Likes

There are already legal bulwarks against profiling in that manner. If more are needed before exploring the idea of a database, that’s fine too.

It’s going to get harder to convince the electorate to ignore repeating patterns before mass-murder, no matter what kind of pretzel logic is required.