Silence Is Fear. Let LEOs Interfere Without Retaliation

The willfully blind will always refuse to put on the glasses of reality.

I’m actually very supportive of the officers in law enforcement. They have a rough job. I’ve called for the increasing of funding for police precincts nationwide. Increase their pay (a happy cop is a better cop), increase their education (a cop who knows the law is a good cop), buy them all two body cameras to protect theirselves from false accusations (and by extension, protect the citizenry from abuse by the bad cops).

That doesn’t mean that I’m blind to the power that was given to them that is often abused by both bad cops (out of malice) and good cops (out of having to do their jobs). Society has put them in an impossible position and all too often we are demanding they perform actions that they are not trained and equipped for.

Nobody has defunded education, that is ridiculously untrue.

Where did I “declare a war on cops” in that post? Point it out and highlight it.

Being unwilling to lick their boot heels does not equal anti-cop bias.

The cops declared war on us decades ago.

Any cop abusing their power is a bad cop and if there’s anything good cops hate it’s bad cops because they make all of them look bad.

What they don’t like to do is air their dirty laundry in public.

2 Likes

It is absolutely true. There are dead bodies to prove it.

As individuals sure. As organizations… no.

im glad you “say” you “actually” support police

of course no one supports their abusing their position.

what’s more an issue is what little they can do and how little they are equipped

thats absolute nonsense. and you havent proven it one bit

Here’s an idea. How about criminals quit breaking the law and then quit resisting arrest when they do break the law?! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

…and smashing their squad cars. spitting and throwing rocks in their faces. shooting them in the back. shooting them period. the NFL referring to them as pigs…

1 Like

Here’s an idea, how about we don’t make everything illegal.

1 Like

this pic isnt proof of ■■■■

If it were true there would be thousands upon thousands of bodies heaped upon thousands more.

You really should do a little studying. Start with Rise of the Warrior Cop, Balko

We didn’t.

1 Like

um, “everything” isnt illegal

How many laws are there?

Of course. To broad brush cops as being bad is just nonsense.

1 Like