Silence Is Fear. Let LEOs Interfere Without Retaliation

you didnt show ■■■■

unbelievable

The police are a self created class of Americans who have placed theirselves above we, the people.

There are many things that police do every day that would land you or me behind bars. Even half of the “good” shoots by police officers are only “good” because of the cop’s qualified immunity.

Let your average citizen shoot a fleeing unarmed felon in the back, even after an assault, and watch what happens. While I firmly believe Rayshard brought his death on himself, the fact is that had it been you or me in the cops shoes we would be looking at a lengthy prison term if the circumstances were identical.

:rofl: I told you it wouldn’t do any good. What does the Constitution say about “pat downs for officer safety”? Warrants? No knock warrants?

1 Like

The judiciary created them.

Who will police the judiciary?

It’s supposed to be the people but we have failed in our responsibilities.

1 Like

Elect constitutional conservatives, problem solved.

:rofl: who do you think started it? Conservatives.

Merely calling yourself conservative doesn’t count.

1 Like

The problem of course is, how many people in this country do you think want the fed put back in its original box?

1 Like

I’m a firm believer in the axiom that “absolute power corrupts absolutely.”

Even the most high minded constitutional conservative (I prefer classical liberal as a term for that though) will be tempted by what every office offers in terms of power.

Bakunin, despite being a collectivist anarchist, did the best job at pointing out the flaws in giving men that sort of power in the first place. Which is why he was an anarchist.

none of this supports your case that they do not uphold their oath

raises hand

Put them back in the box of the Articles of Confederation would be even better.

1 Like

Then you know very well, you are in a very small minority.

I agree. But “law and order” has always been the deal of the so-called conservatives.

It takes a real liberal to see it.

this is nothing but unsupported angry leftist nonsense

If they were actual conservatives there wouldn’t be too many federal laws and regulations to count.

:rofl: You aren’t thinking, man. That is real liberal; the good guys.

…Would be occurring naturally due to Covid budget cuts.

Your city is about to not be able to fill it’s pot holes, let alone fund any more police military gear.

there is nothing “liberating” about declaring war on cops.

Most officers won’t overtly verbally Interfere or try to forcibly separate or stop their partner from wrongfully and excessfully harming a person in their control, ESPECIALLY in a public setting. Why?

There is of course no evidence this is true and the number of complaints, disciplinary actions, and prosecutions shows it to be false.