Siege of Kyiv is about to start

There’s a gap in the line!

3 Likes

If you mean, did you see a headline on your phone about him speaking via video to European Parliament and just kind of make the rest up? Yes.

More like, this live feed on YouTube, at the UN, where he was speaking in person when I posted that.

I’ll just mark you down as not up to date on any of this. lol

Zelensky is in Kiev. It’s obvious a video call. Sorry to dispute hashtag Kiev cam or whatever but you did jump to conclusions.

Did you watch that and assume he was in New York? Incorrectly? For no reason? Against literally every single thing we’ve heard for a week.

What happened was, I asked a question, and you came flying in about phones and making things up. Obviously, I’m on a computer drinking coffee at 8 in the morning, since I’m not some working stiff without the means to retire. :wink:

3 Likes

You sure like to talk snippy but don’t like to hear it back, is what I’m getting.

1 Like

Yeah. Snippy people are very irritating.

2 Likes

Wrong again? Geez Tommy, did you already forget where you initiated this, and are the one getting it in return?

Clock out and take a break if you can without getting fired. :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t cry about it. If only we could all say the same.

If only it were true. :wink:

Anyway, air raid sirens are going off now. Let’s see if war actually happens. lol

2 Likes

Nope, just more practice bells. lol

1 Like

While the siege is certainly about to start it looks like a lot of the violence is currently in Kharkiv. Telegram channels are pretty abuzz with videos of destroyed city center etc. obviously everything should be taken with a grain of salt but still

Weakest show of force of the 21st century.

3 Likes

For sure I just hope he doesn’t decide that it’s time to show some more force but yes the numbers coming out in terms of civilian deaths are bad but nowhere near as terrible as possible given the amount of force on the ground.

Also the videos of parts of the ukranian cities are just parts of them. Other remain untouched. There are dozens hundreds of buildings in cities of tens of thousands of buildings.

Again doesn’t mean any of this good. It’s bad it’s horrible but still agreed.

I saw that last night…it’s getting real ugly there.

1 Like

What force on the ground? The 40 miles of unarmored troops transports, crammed nut-to-butt with privates smoking and joking like they’re back on the block?

The broken down Russians laughing with Ukrainians offering to give them a ride home?

This war is a pathetic joke. lol

3 Likes

I suspect Putin expected the Ukraine government to give up and flee, and then Russian “peacekeepers” would March in and instal the new government and all would be well.
Now they are faced with the reality and need to figure out how to take the city without having it look like another Stalingrad.

1 Like

Right. :grin:

But it’s the only one we have!

So-Much-Drama

3 Likes

The “2nd most powerful” army on Earth could get smeared right now with $30 hillbilly weapons. :rofl:

4 Likes