Should these goons be tried for murder?

We have nothing further to discuss. You don’t “let” the police do anything.

Have a nice day.

No, I’m not.

He just did.

Okay. Fair enough. But they did sneak into this country and it appears that they tried to bash the brains out of someone for simply doing his job. And somebody is dead because of what they did. So what crime would you charge them with?

Complete nonsense. The police may need to ask my permission at times to enter my property. I would not ask them to disarm.

I may not always have a choice.

Of course you’d say that. You two have similar prejudices.

When in your lifetime have the police ever needed to ask your permission to enter your property? It doesn’t matter whether you would ask them or not.

You never have a choice.

Sure you are. You live in the same country as me, don’t you?

We can all see it.

Define need.

Prejudices has nothing to do with it.

They should be treated the EXACT same as any other person.

Me personally? Any time they don’t have probable cause which is at all times for me.

A legal requirement to do a particular action

Interesting your belief in property rights all of a sudden.

But you’re dancing around a bit. My question is do I have the right, not what you would ask the police to do.

If you want to believe the police can’t carry on your property without your permission, I’m cool with that.

Do I have the right to carry anywhere the police can?

It has everything to do with it. Prejudice prevents people from understanding each other.

So you don’t just “allow” the police to enter your home with a gun.

I answered didn’t dance around it. Read my response again. What was the first word in my response.

It was “no”.

Really…is that your excuse?

Your own prejudice prevents you from seeing multiple angle to any given subject?

It was a hypothetical. I could, hypothetically require them, at times, to remove their firearm before entering my house before entering.