Should the current legal system be changed with regard to sexual harassment/assault related crimes?

You can phrase it any way you like - but you’re still saying exactly what I said.

If they obey the law they won’t go to jail. While we are at it we could also make it illegal for the press to report such stories until after the investigation or trial is complete.

So not only do you want to silence victims of sexual assault, you also want to silence the press.

Please, continue.

You’re funny. I like you.

You never really see privilege until its starts to fade.

That’s when threads like this happen.

1 Like

People bringing false accusations are not victims. People who are victims will still be able to speak out after the trial.

The credibility of the press will go up if they are not reporting false stories.

A win win.

…except for the victims, of course.

It’s a win-win for sexual abusers, though.

It is amazing how afraid you are of women using their voices.

So much so that you’re willing to throw out the First Amendment.

Let me reiterate.

People who are victims will still be able to speak out after the trial

So I’ve given my suggestion. What is yours? What do you suggest be done about the “unfairness” of public opinion?

Suck it up and deal with it. Life isn’t fair.

The tables are turning. That’s the way it goes. Men have been getting away with sexual assault for centuries because the women were too afraid to speak out. Now that’s changing, and it terrifies you.

If only we could convince men of their inferiority, strip them of their sense of self, make them subservient, pliable and accepting of what we deem just…like hipsters without facial hair.

1 Like

No. Someone close to me was the victim of a lying woman. And that was proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

What I suggest is a middle ground. That people will get their day in court and innocent people won’t get destroyed by false accusations.

“suck it up” is not a solution. but then again, I didn’t expect you would have one. Good to see I was right.

You mean like men have done to women for essentially the entirety of human history?

Will we have to start wearing man buns?

Many people close to me were sexually abused by people they trusted - and no one believed them.

Statistically, it’s probably happened to people close to you as well.

Your “solution” is not only morally reprehensible to me, but also staggeringly unconstitutional.

Broad brushing does not strengthen your argument. Not all men have done that. Women’s rights have been supported by men as well. Take the chip of your shoulder.

Suck it up. life isn’t fair.

:rofl:

Suck what up?

You know your plan will never happen, right?

:rofl:

Of course it’s time for the “not all men” argument.

Just like how white people freed the slaves, right?

You don’t like your answer when it’s directed back at you.

Of course. Why does it worry you so?