Should Shifty recuse himself?

What are you talking about? Hit me in the pm thing

Did he quote this as a fact? Or was he quoting someone else? I’m not casting doubt. I just do not recall the context.

He was stating it as if it were fact.

Again.

The whole Russia thing has already been totally destroyed. It’s over. CNN and MSNBC have given up. Cohen never went to Prague as the stupid Dossier claimed. Shifty has evidence of nothing. You guys are like the Germans in Belgium. Digging in for a fight that you know you can’t win. Shifty has no information that connects Trump to Russian tampering. You can bet on it. Hopefully Bobby will wrap it up before the 2020 election. But I doubt it.

Again, I’m not saying you’re wrong. Do you have any info on it? My memory is not that good.

If he said this on his own without any supporting testimony, I would have fired him. Just as Shifty should recuse himself.

You never did at the time because Republicans don’t really care about Republican lies.

It’s easy to say that now but it’s too late. You’re “I woulda” is completely meaningless.

1 Like

Do democrats care about democratic lies? :roll_eyes:

No.

No one seems to anymore. It’s troubling.

You get the gold medal for integrity. Everyone else simply points fingers at the other guy.

Tribalism is ruinous.

We are ignoring our morality because of it and I believe it is the beginning of the end of rational discourse.

Tribalism or in today’s lingo, “groupthink.”

Tribalism or in today’s lingo, “groupthink.”

Certainly related but not quite the same.

Groupthink doesn’t require a perceived dichotomous enemy. Today’s climate seems to, IMO.

Call him by his real name and I’ll answer.

“Shifty” Are 13 year olds posting now?

1 Like

Just Trumptards.

They’re a simple folk.

Oh don’t be so doubly negative.

Look for it yourself. That’s what you always tell others.

So basically the same thread you started last time on the subject:

And you have nothing more to add to the topic than you did last time, other than to try to cry “recuse” this time STILL based on your belief that he is lying about evidence he has, but without evidence he’s lying.

1 Like

Someone is very scared about the Intel Committee’s upcoming hearings.

That is what this thread is about.

2 Likes

You have yet to prove that in either this thread, or the last one you started regarding Schiff’s claim.

:laughing:

You have yet you prove the lie you are asserting. Do that, first, then your thread be valid.