Lyin Adam Shifty Schiff

So it appears that ole shifty has painted himself into a corner. He claims that he has more than circumstantial evidence of a Trump /Russia conspiracy. If I’m not mistaken, nobody else anywhere in congress is making this claim. Apparently only shifty has such evidence. The senate report says there is no evidence. Shifty also boldly claims that his super secret evidence is more than circumstantial. This means he has direct evidence of such a conspiracy. So when is shifty going to clue us in? When do we get to see his direct evidence? Why is he sitting on it? And what should happen to him when he is exposed as a liar?

I respectfully request that all replies stay within the community guidelines. By that, I mean please refrain from subject changing. Understand, that there are probably 1000 or more existing anti Trump treads in this forum. If you have a Trump comment, please use an existing Trump bashing thread and stay on topic. Thanks in advance.

No talking about Trump in a tread about evidence on Trump. Brilliant!

1 Like

Schiff isn’t in the Senate.

You are welcome.

Took me a second to find what this is all about.

“You can see evidence in plain sight on the issue of collusion, pretty compelling evidence,” Schiff said, but added that “there is a difference between seeing evidence of collusion and being able to prove a criminal conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Not a radical statement really.

Funny, I’d call Roger Stone talking directly to Guccifer as per the most recent Mueller Evidence pretty strong circumstantial evidence.

To say nothing of the entire Trump Tower meeting, and all the lies surrounding it.

Maybe the problem if on your end.

The same thing thing that happened to Trump when he was exposed as a liar

1 Like

Not at all! You are mistaken. If you have the evidence that Shifty claims to be holding. You may present it. But you don’t. Nobody does. He’s lying.

Adam Schiff applies rules for the right that don’t apply to himself or the left…like meeting with witnesses.

So? What’s your point? Are you claiming that he has info that is not contained in the Senate report? He says he does. But we all know he’s lying. You realize that he has access to the report. Right?

You are welcome.

No he didn’t. Cite the quote of him saying that

[quote=“altair1013, post:1, topic:145469, full:true”]The senate report says there is no evidence.
[/quote]

Do you have a source for this?

Here ya go! You should be more careful. Just because you didn’t know does not make it untrue.

He said that he had more than circumstantial evidence. Evidence that is more than circumstantial is called direct evidence.

Thanks for the link. Sounds like Trump is ■■■■■■■ If anyone would know (besides Mueller’s team) it’s Schiff

I think that Nunes should be very nervous.

We get to see it when all the investigations are complete. The same as usual.

The House issued their report several months ago. schiff is in the house.

You are welcome.

Nunes ran the commitee like a clown show and is likely going to be under investigation himself for his involvement in the disappearing inauguration money.

You are welcome.

And you are actually expecting Shifty to show his direct evidence? Evidence that he held back from Mueller? You seriously believe him?

Not before the investigations are over. Schiff isn’t holding anything from Mueller

You’re half right. Shifty isn’t holding anything at all.