Should police be allowed to use deadly force against laser attacks?

Apparently Chicago’s esteemed mayor has ordered the CPD to guard her home?

Riots and gang killings for you but not for me seems to be her motto.

The less of them out in the city and beating people, the better. They can come when called, or don’t, it doesn’t really matter. They still haven’t answered for any of the June incidents in uptown.

Kind of missed the point.

Last time we talked accountability from the CPD, you said to ask the mayor since they answer to her. Looks like she’s afraid someone is going to go ask her about it. Good.

They are real terrorists already.

International Corporate, not “corporate America.”

They couldn’t care less about Marxism, but they USE simpleton children, commies and anarchists as minions.

No, corporate America

1 Like

Globalists. Not America.

Why do you hate American capitalism so much? Weird

1 Like

Who knew that being against cops firing guns into crowds of protesters, which would make things so much worse regardless of any fantasies you might have even if they scattered at that moment, was so controversial.

1 Like

Having compulsive truth twisters on planet earth is bad. Having compulsive truth twisters in America is disgusting. Globalists hate America and sovereign nations and their cultures. American free market principals are based in something Globalists, or commies aren’t faithful enough to grasp.

1 Like

Was that suppose to make sense?

If Corporate America has turned into globalists wouldn’t that either mean that capitalism failed or that globalism is the natural evolution of capitalist society

1 Like

I repeat…Globalists, or commies aren’t faithful enough to grasp…

I’d say it’s more of BLM’s goal.

It’s not a debate.

And you think she’s going to hold the people guarding her house accountable for anything?

So capitalism failed?

Are you under the impression that globalism and capitalism are somehow exclusive?

Globalism is an extension of capitalism, not an evolution, when it is economic.

It’s in her best interest to act in the people’s best interest.