Should police be allowed to use deadly force against laser attacks?

Man… I can’t wait for President Biden to willy nilly designate those who are undesirable to the Administration as terrorist.

That is going to be something.

alt right is doomed.

If they’re found to be receiving assistance from a source that has been declared to be a terrorist organization then, yes, they should be labeled as being terrorists.

That’s odd. CNN seems to be under the impression that they’ve been passing out strawberry cupcakes and skipping through the daisy meadows whilst singing Minnie Riperton’s Lovin’ You.

1 Like

How many days is it now?

I got some chuckles reading through that thread years ago.

Agree. The optics would be bad, but the overall loss of life would be less quashing this hard and fast rather than let it drag on with pandering.

Exactly.

1 Like

That’s not what he said. Knock it off please.

No they don’t

BLM is.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blackenterprise.com/black-lives-matter-corporate-america-has-pledged-1-678-billion-so-far/amp/

Cool, BLM has a just cause

Glad we could agree they are very well financed.

I disagree Marxism is a good cause.

2 Likes

Marxism is not BLMs goal.

You aren’t listening to the leaders.

1 Like

You just showed that Corporate America is funding BLM and Corporate America wants Marxism like I want cancer.

What do you think corporate America’s goal is here?

2 Likes

Huh? I clearly showed BLM is well financed.

Yes, you showed that BLM is funded by corporate America and Marxism is not something corporate America wants

What corporate America wants is irrelevant. What it has chosen is at hand.
Spock paraphrased

Your fellow conservatives disagree. So is this an organic movement or is it being controlled by the corporate purse strings?

I’m a liberal.

There is a difference between who is giving the money and why and who is going out and getting it and why.

Corporate America is giving for one of two reasons:

1. Virtue Signaling
  2. Fear of being cancelled

Or a combination of the two.