Should Police be Allowed to Shoot Into Crowds if One is Shooting Paintballs?

This feels a bit much. Lol.

the democrat prosecutors will just let the police haters walk with no bail…

At least some of these rioters may have a little more problem after having been arrested by the Feds, sometimes after having been released by the locals.
I note that the laser pointing guy is one of those arrested.

2 Likes

There is fear of the law, meaning respect for it. These are a bunch of brats running around who probably never had anyone crack down on them in their lives.

They all want attention desperately, even if it is negative. Just like a child does.

1 Like

Fear is not respect.

They go hand in hand.

I thought police SOP is, shoot first, then sort out the details later?

They really don’t.

Your opinion. I disagree.

no, you should always wait to see what comes out of the barrel of the gun being pointed at you before you fire in self defense.

If it goes from peaceful to violant it’s open season. Those dumb enough to stick around deserve it!

The question was whether police should be able to “fire into crowds “[emphasis added]. The answer to that is no. Indiscriminate firing into a mass of people by police is never justified.

1 Like

Fascinating.

No they don’t.

This attitude doesn’t lead to any good places.

Yes. They do.

Yes. It does.

Crowd of terrorists? That’s what they are when it turns violent!

Pos. ID is required and even then you can’t shoot real bullets with unarmed people being used as a shield. Paintballs I would pepper them all for turning violent.

shooting paintballs is much harder than it sounds… paintballs are very small targets afterall