Should Fauci Quit?

That has nothing to do with the topic, it’s his cabinet.

Truman, Kennedy

Obama.

Nixon, Kennedy, Obama. Hell all of them.

All of them. The base is called The Base for a reason.

1 Like

You don’t know.

Cuomo’s on board.

What do you think happens then?

1 Like

He’s doing his job. I think he prefers to stay along the fringes, just so no one will claim he was too optimistic. He’s an advisor, and as long as the people he’s advising know that about him, all is fine.

1 Like

And you do? What does it come down to?

And name one who as appointed more incompetent, unqualified big cheeses.

Hey, I learned a new word. :smiley:

Defeated??
Since when?

Different from Obama’s base how?

I don’t know. It’s not cut and dried. I do know that Trump didn’t actually ■■■■ anything down, so he doesn’t have the authority to open anything up. He can ask the Governors to rescind their EO’s. After that, the courts or maybe some real Art Of The Deal type negotiations like tweeting some stuff.

Trump didn’t close it, so he can’t open it. I do know that.

No you don’t know that.

Sure I do. There’s no existing mechanism for a President to rescind a Governors executive orders.

No, you don’t. What is the existing mechanism for a President to rescind a President’s executive orders?

It’s not. I don’t either, did some on your side?

Do you consider yourself part of Obama’s base?

An EO.

Not at all. I’m considered “unreliable” by all parties. :wink:

DACA.

as Republicans and Republican business beg for CentGov money, just remember whose inaction made this thing way worse than it should have been.

The President of our United States.

and remember who previously covered for him, who continues to cover for him and who will be covering for him as Republicans continue to die needlessly.

1 Like

OK.

So clearly since Donald Trump didnt shut anything down, he has no authority to open anything back, hand waving and non sequitors aside.

He can sue and take it to the courts.

2 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and guess you haven’t had a friend/relative/neighbor pass in the ICU from COVID, all alone in their final moments of life.

3 Likes