Should Fauci Quit?

Stephen Miller definitely wrote that tweet.

1 Like

that doesnt make him a dictator.

turn off morning joe

scientists cant be wrong, or have an agenda?

What a silly assumption on your part. Sure they can wrong, this is why they do scientific research and what not . Salesmen, have a much better track record of truth speak though. Run with it!

Trump thinks that he has the authority to open up the states, but he doesn’t. It is up to the governors of the states. Republicans used to be strong defenders of the 10th Amendment.

2 Likes

I will bet that Fauci has documented everything that Trump has done to drop the ball on this. And outside of Trump supporters a lot of folks will believe Fauci over Trump. So I don’t think Trump is stupid enough to make him that much of a issue. But I might be wrong.

2 Likes

I have always believed that Trump thinks he has more power then he really has.

Because Trump didn’t actually shut anything down, he doesn’t have the authority to open anything back up.

What mechanism would Trump use to rescinded the EO’s of 30 state governors?

Different contexts. That would be a colossal error on Trump’s part.

I’m not sure I agree with this.

Prove it please.

Different than every other one how?

When Obama was threatening the states, Republicans got together to make it illegal.

2 Likes

That’s a silly assumption.

I don’t know… how about the supremacy clause.

How about it?

How’s that worked out?

Indeed.

Name one other President that has turned over his cabinet as much as Trump, and contradicted his advisors as much as Trump.

Name one other President who has fought as much as Trump to destroy the public’s trust in the mainstream media, with his constant cries of “fakenews”.

Name one other President who has whined, every single day, about how badly he is treated by the media.

Sadly, name one other President who has come close to doing all this crap and still has a base that thinks he’s not a dangerous idiot…

5 Likes

Well, the cryptids will be happy.

So Trump says “reopen these states!” and 30 state governors yawn, knowing Trump doesn’t have that authority.

Then what? Courts or legislation.

1 Like