Should family of Laken Riley sue Biden and his regime

Can’t talk about the leading Republican Presidential nominee….

So he snuck in in the middle f Trump’s term.

Do you get a cookie for that…

And by the way people who support secure borders…who remember peace thru strength and thought low inflation and low gas prices were a good idea are hardly the “retard wing” of anything. What a dumbass braindead comment.

3 Likes

Lol you are responding to a thread created specifically for Biden. You certainly mention Biden pretty much on a daily basis. Biden and Trump are mentioned every day here as you would expect on a political forum.

Marjorie Taylor Green liked this post
Liked by DonJr, Eric, HandyLaurenBoebert, theGymJordan, MikePillow, MrsLindseyG, MattMinorGaetz, RonJ, VanceJD, PaulGosar, KariLake, WndyRgers

So are presidents immune from prosecution and lawsuits for the rest of their lives or not?

All the idiots pushing men into women’s locker rooms and peddling “the planet’s got (insert # of years here), who said stupid things about how the border is closed while 10 million illegals invaded America probably loved your nonsense.

3 Likes

tumblr_4e3ee71a20e02f12de58e8354a7adeda_242c4326_500

I guess it means what several years mean. But in the case of Laken Riley…we know exactly when he illegally crossed our border. He didn’t “sneak” in. He was allowed in.

see the difference? Probably not, that would require some thought.

Good question…are they?

Sure, why not? It’s not like you guys have a dearth of things to whine about these days.

And court cases that don’t go the way you©️ think they should, because you©️ don’t have an understanding of the court system, is among your©️ favorite things to whine about

What are you mumbling on about?

No doubt Joe Biden and every single democrat is responsible for Laken Riley death.

This and food cost every day until election in Nov.

Dems control the cost of food?

Damn. We have so much power!!!

1 Like

I asked you first.

When did he come?

Did cross illegally? Or asylum?

What Trump policy would have kept him out of the country?

Incidents like this are happening more frequently and there is no question Brandon owns these horrendous, atrocities. What I truly will never understand, is why the left would defend this Administration that is clearly responsible.

2 Likes

My friend’s nefew was killed in a car accident by an illegal last Tuesday. :cry:

Because they like it.

1 Like