Should Americans go back to work

Everyone is seeing them now.

Trump is performing magnificently.

Sure it will.

It’s an art.

awesome. refuse to prove your case. blame it on everyone else.

solid!

Prove my case? Are we ignoring your posts now? Awesome.

you posted no quotes to back up what you said

you lose

Alrighty then. :laughing:

But when the RNC-msm cabal blames Trump and Republicanism for the unemployment, you’ll believe them, and vote for the other guys.

There are plenty of reasons to not vote for Trump. This is only the latest, and I dare say won’t be the last before November, and no one needs the media to see any of that.

1 Like

He never said that. So why do you insist on repeating it?

No. I’ll vote for the other guy because there isnt one thing I like about Trump and the other guys line up better with my ideals. This crisis doesn’t affect my decision one way or the other

1 Like

On February 26th 2020 Trump said the following verbatim

“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

He didn’t? In what reality?

He said those 15 cases would be resolved soon. That is correct.

Now pull up the whole article and read the attached two paragraphs to that statement.

No thats not what he said. I gave you an exact quote of what he said.

That is the most pathetic attempt at spin I have seen. That is not what he said. Not even close

4 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing. Flailing about like a plastic sack in the wind would be the best analogy.

Here’s the 3 paragraphs prior. Please explain how they change the context.

Yet I’ve repeatedly provided the full context of the statement by posting the full transcript of the press conference several times in several different threads.

Let’s see if either of y’all can manage that

1 Like

Here is the 3 paragraphs prior, they do not change the context in the slightest

1 Like

Now provide the page prior the page that and that which follow so we can see what question he was answering and the rest of his response.

No problem. Here is the question and answer in its entirety