Should 11-year-old girls have to bear their rapists' babies? Ohio says yes

Yet her point obliterated yours. Go figure.

yes. i also realize docs may recommend abortion based on health of both

but i argue there should be some effort to explore options to save the baby instead of jumping right to abortion. it is after all an innocent life

i know the genius prgressive left thinks that’s “barbaric”

This has become tedious.

I guess it depends on what you consider a Rapist first of all?

Democrat Politicians are for 11 year girls to get married to American men
under certain circumstances. I’d call those men Rapists, but then again,
I guess the Democrat Politicians don’t.

***Cause and effect. The Cause is usually Democrat Politicians allowing something to happen in the first place like a 11 year old girl to get married to any man in the USA in general. Then you’ll have the effects, and Democrat Politicians tend to always blame those effects on Republicans and Conservatives. ***

Of course this applies to more than this circumstance in general. It’s a strategic Tactic that the Democrats use in general against Republicans and Conservatives.

It’s closely related to the Projection. They Cause problems intentionally, so that later on, they can try to destroy or have ammunition to debate with against Conservative values in general.

These old men simply want to force other people’s 9yo girls to have a baby after being raped. That’s all this boils down to.

It’s much more of a control thing than any of them would ever admit. Not unlike old guys in the Middle East.

What crime?

And when there is a clash of moralities there, even the child has recourse through the court system.

Parental consent has never been construed to mean complete parental autonomy over the child.

This is an interesting dilemma because there is another thread about whether the state can intervene and demand that a minor child must be given chemotherapy against the parents’ judgment. While the specifics are different, the fundamental question is the same - assuming that the parents would permit their minor child to have the abortion (presumably in a jurisdiction that allowed it) under what circumstances can the state overrule the parents?

I would think that it would be considered a very high risk for an 11 year old to undergo pregnancy and childbirth, so I think that if the life and health of the mother are an exclusion to this law, it would apply here. But the question of how far the state may step in and overrule the parents is an interesting one.

.Google “I was raped but chose to have the baby.” It is a more healing choice for the raped woman/girl, actually.

e,g.https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrxgzM7stlc2AgASQLnHgx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBzc200aHJzBGNvbG8Dc2czBHBvcwMxMAR2dGlkAwRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1557799612/RO=10/RU=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DP45IQUUUe0s/RK=2/RS=U97WNmBy61bIGNI1Wg8ZibYmccI-

And

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrxgzM7stlc2AgAPgLnHgx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByajVjNzRjBGNvbG8Dc2czBHBvcwM0BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1557799612/RO=10/RU=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liveaction.org%2Fnews%2Fraped-women-who-had-their-babies-defy-pro-choice-stereotypes%2F/RK=2/RS=iU81_QHIDx89ea2DlFtwnUaQXm4-

That is an opinion. And it’s an opinion based on a choice, which is the crux here.

1. Predominate within your description is the word “chose”. Ruminate on that for a few minutes.

2. How many of the victims in the attached links were in the ballpark of 11 years old?

1 Like

Again, the bill says “when the heartbeat is detected” not “six weeks.” Therefore, there is nothing to clear up. If the Doctor doesn’t detect a heartbeat, he can legally kill and extract the fetus regardless of how far along the pregnancy is.

I am sure you know how to fix that.

Any crime. Laws are what defines what is a crime, but they do not stop crime from being committed. If they did, nobody would ever be arrested for breaking the law.

What recourse does the unborn baby have?

1 Like

in my religion a fetus if not a baby. you’re trying to infringe on my religion and impose your beliefs on me.

just like Iran

1 Like

Technically, that is correct, but that is just a definition, it does not make the unborn any less human. Besides, when have you ever heard an expectant mother say “my fetus just kicked me” or a Doctor telling her “your fetus is a boy.”? No … to everyone who ever wanted the fetus to live to adulthood, it is a baby growing inside its mother.

And I call BS on your religion. There is no such religion, you are just being factious because you think it’s clever.

Obtaining an abortion is NOT A CRIME.

It can be. The law is the law, and the law describes the crime, right? If an abortion is performed outside of the conditions allowed under the law, it IS A CRIME.

Like all those con-servatives who say that Liberals should be allowed to abortion their fetus’. It’s all conditional.

1 Like