Should 11-year-old girls have to bear their rapists' babies? Ohio says yes

How is the government intervening by allowing woman to have abortions.

Here is lib that refuse to be hold to same standards that he demand of others.

If you support banning abortion you support authoritarian policy giving the government control over personal affairs.

thatā€™s great for the forum member. Once again, itā€™s not up to the government to dictate what a person does with their own body, especially women. Why arenā€™t there restrictions on vasectomies? The right-wingers are always complaining about ā€œgovernment butting their noses into health careā€ (remember "death panels from 2010?). But the politicians have no problem getting up into a womanā€™s yahoo, plus pushing their religious agenda with NO BIRTH CONTROL.

Handmaidā€™s Tale society.

2 Likes

As I saidā€¦I donā€™t expect you to understand that concept.

Itā€™s our educational system that lead libs astray.

He should be held accountable for rape. Is someone saying he shouldnā€™t?

explain it to me.

how does banning abortion protect citizen from the government.

Have you ever seen me advocating this?

If she get abortionā€¦should he be charged for murder?

1 Like

I do? You have proof of this? Go aheadā€¦Iā€™ll wait

See, I think I made my point hereā€¦not one single libs thinks he should be hold accountable for her abortion.

Thatā€™s how sick you all become.

Think about it. You all had plenty of chances to be Reasonable hereā€¦but not one taken that opportunity.

Ohioā€¦state that elects a Congressman who as a wrestling coach, ignores his players getting molestedā€¦and as a mandatory reporter is not held accountable.

Sigh this is just so lazyā€¦
He was arrested and being held on 1 million bail. He will go to jail and justice will be servedā€¦

For some people it actually needs to be spelled out or there is an agenda because ā– ā– ā– ā–  common sense and logic.

1 Like

? Find anything yet?

Carrying to term is always more dangerous than having an abortion. Iā€™d imagine that risk is even higher at such a young age.

Not a single person made this argument.

3 Likes

Youā€™ve been arguing with yourself.

5 Likes

No heā€™s not and neither am I.

I think thereā€™s a bigger problemā€¦

Hospital nurses reportedly gave Lucia steroid shots to help the fetusā€™ lungs mature but told her they were vitamin shots, while lawyers swamped the family with paperwork.

Somebody needs to go to jail for this if true.

1 Like

Vacation time? Lack of transportation? Childcare issues?