Should 11-year-old girls have to bear their rapists' babies? Ohio says yes

They are wrong IMO, I but I do understand the passion behind it. Don’t you?

IMO this is between that girl, her family and there God…not for you, our goverment or anyone else can speak for them.

But what we can do is bring justice to the person that put her and her family in this position.

Do you agree with that?

The law doesn’t go into effect until July 1 according to another article. The girl still has time for an abortion.

If that girl want an abortion she should have that right.
your denying her that.

The names of minor victims are not released by the press. Identifying the rapest could easily lead to the victim’s identity.

It’s emotional issue that for sure. We have forum member that’s going to be celebrating life in few days.

Most posters know how I feel, because I know all to well what 7 1/2 month “fetus” as libs call em looks like…because I hold one. Sadly she didn’t make it.

But I also have certain amount of hatred towards authoritarian goverment…and I’m not interested in granting it more powers…specially power over one body.

If you understand the passion…you will better understand the issue at large.
That’s where libs fail bigtime.

Well that’s valid point. Either why I hope he rots in prison for many years. In fact if she does go through abortion IMO he should be charged for murder.

Is it dangerous for a girl that young to give birth? I no nothing bout birthing no babies, that’s why I ask.

Please stop with simple logical answers…there is an agenda to pitchfork over!

My bad!

Timeout for you!

Yeah right, you are fully on board with inserting your views and using the government in cases it suites you.

2 Likes

Since some seem more concerned about outing the rapist rather than the 11-year old victim.

Can’t wait for the undocumented immigrant deflection.

Go ahead and name one issue that I wanted goverment involvement on private affairs…go ahead?

Time to put up or…well you know the rest.

You hate Authoritarian government, yet are in favor of authorization policy to enforce your moral ideology on others.

do you support Abortion?

If you don’t support the legal right to abortion, you support authoritarian control over private medical decisions.

If she goes through with it…it is he that should be hold accountable.

Don’t you agree?

time to put up.

do you support a woman right to have an abortion?

It’s not about rights of individual, that’s a given…but the question should be what right of the goverment to intervene?

I know you and other libs aren’t able to understand this concept…but maybe someday…someday it will start to sink in.

Just search…you will find posts where he wants to use government to punish people.