Should 11-year-old girls have to bear their rapists' babies? Ohio says yes

Again. What does that have to do with charging a rapist with murder? That’s just dumb.

And look what happens when a State (Ohio in this case) changes that law to criminalize activity that was legal prior to its enactment. The law is the law argument to all to hell when it conflicts with your opinion, doesn’t it.

2 Likes

Imposing fetal death upon a woman who wants a baby versus a woman who prefers to lawfully end her pregnancy. This is not hard.

1 Like

So then you are okay with the Ohio law. After all, the law is the law, right?

Just think if weak Republican men would try to impose their standards on the current president instead of 9 year old girls. We might actually get somewhere.

Thanks Samm…you’re getting what I’ve been trying to get Jay to understand…unfortunately his moral superiority refuses to acknowledge other morality that differs from him.

You can see it for yourself here.

Under said posters standards. :wink:

I am referring to the fact that conan wants to charge the rapist with murder should a woman or child abort his baby. Tell me how that works.

Because a life was terminated without the consent of it’s mother. 11 year old can’t give consent.

You are right. We were born and raised in a time when morality standards were higher. Now, it would appear that some States want to return to that morality and you don’t like it.

But you are also wrong. No one here is demanding that 11 year old (or 9) rape victims bear their child. That is just liberal hype to make it sound like it is you who hold the high moral ground. There is not one “old dude” here who has said that her situation is not horrific and it must be made more so by forcing her to have the child whether she wants to or not. We have all said that neither choice is a good one.

2 Likes

Its hard on the baby whether she wants it or not.

I’ve never come across separate lines personally, but why should the DMV hire only those who speak multiple languages? Are those who don’t speak English refused a state ID, car or boat registration, or driver’s license? NO. That has nothing to do with “religious freedom” laws.

Refusing to grant a marriage license, give medical treatment, or dispensing certain prescriptions because of religious beliefs IS DISCRIMINATION.

The parents give the consent, Conan.

We should start doing a thorough investigation of all miscarriages to make sure no foul play is involved.

No Samm. Those were the times when back-alley abortions killed women. You think screwing around and getting pregnant is new? Unwanted pregnancies have been around forever. Safe and legal abortions make it safe for the woman.

1 Like

I think he was quite clear about how it works.

So much for Jezcoe’s autonomy argument.

We make someone have an abortion, which is legal, then we arrest the person that raped her. For a procedure that is legal. Sounds legit.

1 Like

Nobody has ever suggested that laws stop crime. Well, except for liberal gun-grabbers that is …

1 Like

Aren’t you one of those “the law is the law” guys?

He’s one of the old dudes I’m talking about. He’s not going to change his mind about controlling women’s decisions.

1 Like