Shopping, San Francisco style!

Even if they still have some, you can bet they are charging law abiding customers more to make up their losses from theft.

1 Like

It would be better to just not put a location in areas where people act like zoo residents on the loose. Some states actually have laws compelling businesses to place locations in undesirable neighborhoods in order to expand. Otherwise these ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  wouldnā€™t have businesses due to the natives.

1 Like

You are correct. I deleted it. Thankā€™s for that.

You think we donā€™t have homeless shelters all over California? We do. Itā€™s a one party liberal state.

Property values and rent are skyrocketing in Cal because of Democrat policy that restricts buildingā€¦ Good for the rich, bad for the poor. I donā€™t blame the people because I believe the dems run vote harvesting schemeā€™s here. 451

2 Likes

You having a go, mate?

I knew a dude who never once paid for groceries at the Safeway in Tempe. Self-check out? Ok.

This is why some bipartisanship is good and group think bad there must not have been someone on the opposing side when they were making that law say wait now this is going to have some serious consequences.

This particular case is a super weird one where thereā€™s a lot beneath the surface thatā€™s questionable?

Parents guilty of murder and raised by radicals, Chesa Boudin is San Franciscoā€™s next district attorney

Parents guilty of murder and raised by radicals, Chesa Boudin is San Franciscoā€™s next district attorney (nbcnews.com)

George Soros-funded DAs oversee big cities with skyrocketing crime

George Soros-funded DAs oversee big cities with skyrocketing crime - Washington Times

Billionaire Democratic donor George Soros bankrolled the successful campaigns of a new crop of district attorneys who now preside over big cities with skyrocketing crime and frayed relationships with police departments.

Soros-backed DAs in Philadelphia, St. Louis, San Francisco

Heā€™s the son of a domestic terrorist and was raised by domestic terrorists. If you dare question why he refuses to prosecute crime, he calls you a racist. Heā€™s the prototypical Democrat.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/san-francisco-da-official-says-crime-surge-fears-linked-to-racism/ar-AALNX8F

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good. Can we send them all of Texasā€™ liberals too? Iā€™m sure theyā€™d be happier there (and weā€™d be happier without them).

Thieves who never repent are gonna find it wasnā€™t worth it.

And now Iā€™m curious. Btw, my house is so small the front and back doors are on the same hinge.

1 Like

Iā€™ve joked that some April 1st some tiny homes show should advertise an episode where the Gates family is downsizing to a 2,000 sq.ft. home.

Could just be for PR, but evidently Elon Musk is.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.housebeautiful.com/lifestyle/amp36941146/elon-musk-boxabl-tiny-home-50k-boca-chica/