Shooting in Kenosha WI by citizen possible militia related

It’s an allegory bro. I was clear about that.

The gangbanger who was shot in the chest and killed.

117943427_10160299014467907_8970530488816195332_n

A story? Yeah, I got that.

Yeah and the dude who killed them was some pathetic nerd who wore Crocs and knee high socks. They’re not actual bangers they’re little nerdy political dudes who have colors and gangs and they’re pushing up on each other’s blocks. That’s when dudes die.

2 Likes

Like OJ?

Them antifa dudes you call terrorists, take their masks off and they’re hundred fifty pound vegan dudes with shaved heads who ride single gear bicycles.

1 Like

That’s exactly right. Real life, not a movie.

Who are using the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

3 Likes

Good show. On tv.

Yeah this ■■■■ is all ■■■■■■■ pathetic. It was back in the 90s too. I just have a way with words that makes it sound cooler than the nasty, sordid, stupid ■■■■ that all this ever is.

My only sympathy is that black folk are pushing their advantage in a struggle that’s gone on decades in a once in a lifetime situation.

That’s about the realest ■■■■ on the streets and cops ever made. I dunno if your milieu has an equivalent but I’d like to see it if it exists.

:rofl: You’re a Hannity Forum Treasure. Don’t ever change.

3 Likes

Here’s what he shot at.

1 Like

Lonesome Dove

I know I am. Justifying your pathetic IRL existence to a wider audience is a skill.

1 Like

You need to quit saying he was in illegal possession of a rifle. If he had attended and passed a hunter safety course according to WI law he was not in illegal possession of a rifle. Now put up your proof he had not passed a hunter safety course.

Yeah, he should at least wait until he’s 18 enlist in the Marines and learn how to use that weapon properly?

For real? I’ve heard the title. I’m not trying to be funny.

Historical fiction, based on a true story. 1986 Pulitzer Prize.

I’ma hit the library site right now.

1 Like