Shooting in Kenosha WI by citizen possible militia related

Sorry Wisconsin law - minors 14 to 17 may possess a fire arm without an adult present if they have passed a hunter safety course
Now do you know if he has passed a hunter safety course?.

17 years old.

No plates.

No tactical gear.

No nods.

No IR.

That’s what took on this leftist mob.

This happies you?

It makes me laugh at how pathetic these mobs are.

Read the entire law
If they passed a safety course then they can have it in a area approved for hunting and can carry it, in a case, unloaded, to and from.
I posted earlier.

You think the streets is a area that is approved for hunting??

I dunno why any of that matters. I may not know much in life but I have a graduate level course in the idiocy of gangbanging and this ain’t no different expect it’s worse because they’re right up in each other’s grills in the street. Which is even worse.

Their peoples gonna be looking to kill that dude’s peoples and that dude’s peoples is gonna be any quote unquote counter protestor in a Punisher shirt and a vest that couldn’t stop a .38.

I don’t think that’s going to work. Do you think he took a hunter safety course in Wisconsin?

Tommy is not wrong.

That makes Los Angeles about 6000 miles wide if that formula works looking west.

You should realize how pathetic that makes this mob. The peeps out for revenge nonsense is just that. Those pansies are traumatized, not in blood lust.

1 Like

What indication do you have that any of them were gangbangers?

Welcome to literally anybody that grew up in the hood during the gang banging years. Tarantino is just a tourist. This is really how it works.

Who grew up in “the hood”?

They’re not bangers per se they just have all the same qualities that bangers did. Got their uniform. Got their block. Got their rituals. Gonna go up against each other for that block.

2 Likes

Have you looked at them? One of them is a redheaded hippy. The other a bald maniac.

Gangbangers? :rofl:

They’re ■■■■■■■ hippies.

One of the victims was from Silver Lake - 96% white.

Here’s a secret, bangers were never hardened vets. Not the foot soldiers. Just young clowns. What the bigger cats called their “little mans.” Most of the dudes that died in gang ■■■■ were fourteen, fifteen, sixteen year olds just hanging on the corner with their boys.

You’re killing me. :rofl:

Two of the victims were 26, the other 36.

2 Likes

Maybe the DNC will have him speak at tonight convention.

It’s the truth. Wasn’t any different in the Fifth Ward in Houston or what have you. Omar Little or Bodie shot in the head by fifteen year olds. That’s a Wire reference.