Shooter of Aaron J. Danielson a Trump Supporter Dead

You would let that man mace you?

More details

https://www.theolympian.com/news/local/crime/article245485220.html

The arrest of Michael Reinoehl was mostly peaceful.

No, why would they? Why would you think that they would?

lmao
alright

2 Likes

barring an off the wall circumstance, there’s a 95% chance I don’t even pull my gun.

1 Like

Why do you believe anyone would think that shooting back in that case is appropriate?

Gee, I don’t know. Someone you don’t know is attempting to deploy a chemical weapon on you against your will?

An off the wall circumstance like, let’s say, a complete stranger of whose intentions you have no way of knowing is trying to eliminate your ability to defend yourself. Oh, and you have a loaded firearm on your person.

So? That does not equate to a second amendment supporter believing it’s OK to shoot them. :roll_eyes:

Sure bro

1 Like

Whatever it takes to justify what happened against a Trump supporter I guess. :woman_shrugging:t2:

His political affiliation literally does not matter. I don’t really blame that other for firing on those guys attacking him.

It depends on the circumstances. Twice in my life I could have legally shot someone to death. I did not because I did not want to, nor ever will, but was under attack & could have, but found a way to protect myself without shooting.

In this case was being maced enough to justify shooting? It doesn’t appear so. There is a scenario that it could be justified, even required to save oneself. If he thought if he allowed himself to be maced he would then be attacked further & seriously hurt or killed, yes.

It all depends on the circumstances, don’t you agree?

1 Like

Absolutely. There’s no way in ■■■■ I’m going to let someone mace me while I’m wearing a firearm they can potentially take and use on me.

Because they wanted to and did. The mace goes off and then two shots.

I called them both idiots and think they both won the grand prize of the games they were playing. Neither of them were even from Portland.

1 Like

That’s not off the wall, odds are I’d probably make him eat the mace.

You seem to be under the impression that people who legally carry guns run around looking for an excuse to use them. You need to rethink that position.

1 Like

Am I really under that impression? Or is it just that your absolutely laughable suggestion you’d eat mace and whatever else they had in store for you sounds better by straw-manning my position?

Why do you guys wear the gun? To hand it over once they start ■■■■■■■ you up?
lmao

1 Like

LMAO

So you got an answer you didn’t like and you play it off.

1 Like

Both the dead guys were doing just that, running around looking for excuses.