Shooter of Aaron J. Danielson a Trump Supporter Dead

He was killed in police shootout from what I gather in the news…

His name is Michael Forest Reinoehl, & is an Antifa activist who killed a Trump supporter during the continual democrat rioting in Portland.

1 Like

Ok, found this story:

Guessing they’ll be more riots now?

I hope not, he admitted to killing Danielson on national TV.

Killed by law enforcement. Karma ?

From OP’s link:

The man who captured video of the shooting, Justin Dunlap, said it appeared that Mr. Danielson reached to his hip.

“He pulled from his side, just like he was pulling a gun,” Mr. Dunlap said.

But in other video shot during the encounter, someone can be heard flagging that Mr. Danielson was pulling out a can of mace. “He’s macing you, he’s pulling it out,” the person warned.

It appeared from the video that Mr. Danielson sprayed mace just as two gunshots could be heard, and Mr. Danielson went down.

I’ve been trying to cut down on the murder videos lately. No one had told me that dead man was macing the shooter first.

48 years old.

Reinoehl said on the TV interview he shot Denielson because he was attacking his friend with a knife. I don’t think the film shows that, & witnesses do not corroborate it either I believe…

Good. This country has no need for a guy like him.

1 Like
  1. Reinoehl said he and a friend ended up in a standoff with a man he says had a knife.
    “Had I stepped forward, he would have maced or stabbed me,” Reinoehl told VICE. “ … I was confident that I did not hit anyone innocent and I made my exit.”
    Reinoehl told VICE he considered the shooting an act of self defense.
    “You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn’t even be saying anything, but I feel it’s important that the world at least gets a little bit of what’s really going on,” he said. “I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that.”

2. Reinoehl’s sister described her brother as erratic and self-destructive.
    “I do know he has a temper, and I do know he acts very badly to being provoked,” Reinoehl’s sister told OPB.

I am always careful to avoid the traffic outrage thing. You never know when that other driver may be a loose wire with a weapon.

The quote I just read is this:

He found himself in a confrontation with a man who he says threatened him and another protester with a knife. “Had I stepped forward, he would have maced or stabbed me,” Reinoehl said.

Just watched the video. Mace was used.

So, if someone gets maced it’s OK to kill them? Perhaps he used the mace trying NOT to get shot?

First, I think everyone involved here is an idiot.

But I have no idea how the legality plays out here.

If you are walking down a dark street with a gun and I come up to you threateningly and reach into my sweet camo vest full of gear and pull out something and aim it at you, are you just going to take it?

Wasn’t it said it was OK for the kid in Kenosha to kill the guy for hitting him with a skate board…wasn’t he being defended for that.

Serious question…

1 Like

The shooter in that case will go on trial where all that will be sorted out. Not so much in this case.

Bets on there being a body cam?

I’m going with no.

1 Like

So neither of the guys involved in the altercation in Portland were from Portland. Color me shocked.

2 Likes

Well this happens Doug when you get killed in a shootout with police. You lose your day in court. Right?

Now he’s a martyr. Probably what he wanted.

3 Likes

Horseshoe theory says…probably.

2 Likes