Shooter of Aaron J. Danielson a Trump Supporter Dead

OK, you have a point on that. However this all happened in the middle of a riot, & I think both sides was throwing mace at each other. I just think he had the gun, & lost his temper. I believe a witness said there was no knife.

Better the LOCAL authorities stop all the riots, looting, killing, arson, & general anarchy huh? It comes down to these are democrats rioting & democrat politicians letting them, not even holding them on charges. So, if the democrats would stop it all, none of it would happen.

HUGE difference, apples to oranges. The skateboard was being wielded as club to the head, plus several others kicking, hitting, & pulling guns. Mace is not going to kill you .A long skateboard to the head may well kill.

“Letting them.” Yes, because as we all know the city leaders can keep out of towners from scuffling in downtown Portland. Everyone knows the mayor of Portland has the pulse on actions of people coming from Clackamas and Seattle and who knows where else. Because that’s exactly how that works.

1 Like

Riot? I thought it was the just after the Trump car parade with all the paintballs and pepper spraying. I don’t think riot is the correct description of what I saw in the video either. Looks like they were on a relatively empty intersection/block.

I definitely would agree that everyone was agitated.

Maybe this was just mutual combat except one idiot had a can of mace in his gear and the other idiot had a gun.

1 Like

Riots and mobs and those opposed to them attract all the best people /sarc.

Yes, ultimately it is the Oregon politicians who let this happen.
You can’t just let your side create a protest/mob and not expect the same sort to appear on the other side.
That’s why you allow peaceful protests in a limited area that is controlled by authorities, not hoods with “security” written on their leather jackets who pull people out of trucks and beat them.

2 Likes

Neither of those idiots should have been in Portland. Let’s not talk about that though.

1 Like

Could very well be.

Its a notable point.

Bored people will flock to the action though. Nothing worse than a hullabaloo that brings in the out of towners who can’t handle their ■■■■■

Gosh, it’s almost like known agitators are coming in from outside of the city to stir up ■■■■ like some of us have been saying for months. Just like they did with other protests prior to the Floyd death. But hey, who could have seen this coming?

These riots have gone on now for months with thousands of buildings & homes destroyed & 32 people killed. YES the democrats COULD stop it all, every bit of it. They WANT these riots. They only happen in democrat towns & the main perpetrators are democrats.

Somehow they think it will help them politically. I think they will find out they are wrong, but it shows the level of depravity & psychopathy these democrats are at.

It’s evil & we can’t allow these kind of people to take charge of the country. The ends justifies the means to them & they ARE the fascists they SAY they oppose. VERY dangerous.

The riots haven’t. The protests have. I understand your confusion though.

Maybe a few seconds before he entered eternity & Hades, but not now…

Fair enough…

1 Like

Michael Forest Reinoehl you martyred yourself to further ruin the already crappy reputation of Antifa. The GOP couldn’t ask for a more useful foil.

2 Likes

All this is not gleeful to me, it’s sad. We are tearing down our country with our own hands. All the destruction & deaths. Waste. Sad.

What’s this we ■■■■■ I’ve been saying these ■■■■■■■■ need to leave for weeks.

When I was young democrats & republicans mostly all was patriots & wanted the country to do well. JFK was probably to the right of me. Now it’s burn the flag, kneel at the anthem, death to America, all whites are racist, & burn down the town.

No excuse. None. If you ever been to a 3rd world country, (I have like 150 times) you would know this is good country. Yes there is flaws & we can improve, but it is a good country, just ask the millions risking everything to get here, even death.

Every time I crossed back into the US border i wanted to kiss the ground & hug the first American I saw, color unimportant. I have friends in India. They & most everyone they know live on less than $25 to $50 a MONTH. They all would love to come here & be a minority!

2 Likes

It seems he also lied about serving in the military.

Yes they are, and yes he does.

It’s a simple matter to instruct the police to allow protestors to protest, but to disperse the crowds when they start vandalizing & looting, and to arrest those breaking the law.

1 Like

Am I to believe the second amendment supporters on here wouldn’t fire on a person attempting to mace them?

2 Likes