She's Lost Her Mind

Hmmm :thinking:

Antonyms for sedition are:

• Obedience
  • Calm
  • Peace
  • Submission

Exactly how is misrepresenting the flag of the United States the opposite of sedition? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It would take more than that. The Idaho Dept of Fish & Game set an open season, no limit on libs. :wink:

1 Like

Amazing the continued denial from the co-conspirators.

Where is our US Military? This is beyond stupid.

All but 30 million acres of DC is Federal land. They have no industry, they have no resources, they produce nothing, everything they have comes from the US taxpayers. They couldn’t survive as a State.

4 Likes

What would you say then if their phony flag was torn down and burned?

1 Like

They have more representation than the rest of us. They have the entire US Congress looking out for them.

5 Likes

18 US Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States

“Whoever knowingly casts contempt upon any flag of the United States by publicly mutilating, defacing, defiling, burning, or trampling upon it shall be fined not more than $1,000 or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.”

3 Likes

Gad! Screw the National Guard. She could have scared off the Jan 6 rioters all by herself. :wink:

7 Likes

the first amendment and all that.

people modify the flag all the time to suit their political purpose.

Allan

…cuz it wasn’t Trump’s idea.

Nah, you have never heard me call January 6th an insurrection either.

1 Like

Sorry, but defacing a flag is no more sedition than burning one.

See ‘Supreme Court’ for details.

1 Like

Hell, I flew one upside down during all 8 years of the Obama Administration.

Should I be kicked out of the country too?

It is if you hold public office and display in an official capacity.

We are not talking about a public square protest where the artistic license is generous.

Official capacity.

1 Like

Making a protest in favor of DC Statehood is hardly anything to worry about. It’s not like they are trying to overthrow any US institutions or anything. They just want in the 50 state club.

I’m against making the place a state, but I’m mildly amused by this more than anything.

It absolutely IS worth destroying the utter suggestion.

The DC status was carved out and is settled. Dems are not getting two more Senators for a slice of Maryland.

2 Likes

Yes, you should be in Gitmo.

Were you a government official?

Have any shopping malls been attacked? No.

Have any stores been burned or looted? No.

Has the US Senate been stormed? No.

Have any Supreme Court Justices been threatened, or attacked? No.

Has Mitch McConnell or anyone from the GOP been threatened or attacked? No.

The only thing that has happened, is US flags were defaced. And you’re acting like they are resurrecting the Confederacy.

We have bigger things to worry about. I’m going to go get my new emergency generator up and running. Don’t you have anything better to do than poutrage on the internet?

2 Likes

US Navy sailor, fleet reservist.

If you want to send me to GITMO, you go right ahead and try to make that citizens arrest.

I just want to film it for YouTube. Can you let me have that much fun?

Not the mayor of DC.