She's Lost Her Mind

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

The residents of DC should talk to their senators about this.

2 Likes

Muriel Bowser is another inept bureaucrat that is about 6 months from being summoned to a Republican congressional inquiry. She was instrumental in denying the DCPD additional resources from the DCNG unless they were unarmed and only provided traffic and medical support.
Should be interesting.

3 Likes

Bowser, eh? I see the family resemblance. lol

imageimage

3 Likes

Plenty of sedition to go around these days, it seems.

This is simply stupid.

Not sedition.

Yeah. Kind of like Bison man.

3 Likes

bowser

4 Likes

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

3 Likes

Insurrection!!

Sure it is.

The fabric is frayed.

The J6 Committee is the insurrection.

Orange man badā€¦double booster.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  liberty.

Throw her in the J6 political prison for Trump dissidents.

Most things the Democrat pols do these days is sedition. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

They canā€™t get passed the razor wire.

There is an easier way to give them representation. Return the commercial and residential portions of the District to the State of Maryland.They are free to make the old district into a county. They would then have representation along with the other residents of the State of Maryland. It isnā€™t like in the 1700s when having the National Capital in your state was something to be envious about.

2 Likes

How does that get Democratā€™s two new permanent senators?
Wait. You really donā€™t get the purpose of all this, do you?

1 Like

Oh I get it alright. I just like my way of giving the residents of DC congressional representation better.

1 Like

Oh jeez. Sedition? :roll_eyes:

Extra state? You need to have a talk with Obama

1 Like

Sheā€™s clearly frustrated at not yet getting her payoff for letting the Capitol get stormed.

5 Likes

How is this form of protest any more seditious then their ā€œno taxation without representationā€ license plates?