She's Lost Her Mind

Yes. Kavanaugh. Several have been threatened.

6 Likes

Good justification for defending the Second Amendment and the justices are under an active threat in the Bowsers district.

It is all pretty bad.

Biden has failed far more than anyone expected.

No economy

No unity

No baby food

No tampons

No clue.

3 Likes

Sounds impeachable. Not that impeachment means a damn thing anymore. It’s a trash trophy just like the Nobel. lol

2 Likes

No they don’t.

Read and learn … 18 US Code § 700

Ahem…

2 Likes

Yep. Here is the Oath that she took:

“I, (employee’s name) do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the laws of the United States of America and of the District of Columbia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and will faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.”

18 US Code § 700 is a "law of the United States.

1 Like

You’re about 32 years behind.

Sedition by a Mayor is amusing?

If she wants to fly a US flag with 51 stars, she should wait until there are 51 States. That’s what the law that she swore to uphold contends.

1 Like

It is an unconstitutional law.

I don’t think they meant to include those in the Oath.

:rofl:

Nothing. Who cares?

I think you’ll find that citizens of DC do not feel that anyone in Congress is “looking out” for them.

If she wants representation in Congress for DC residents, she should petition for secession of the non-Federal area from the District and become a city in the State of Maryland just like Arlington is a city in the State of Virginia.

2 Likes

That’s too bad that they feel that way. They have better representation and benefits than the rest of us,

3 Likes

Who’s worried?

:rofl:

What “benefits?”

Citizens of DC literally have less rights than citizens of everywhere else in America, your need to feel grievance notwithstanding.

Those flags are not representations of the National Flag. They fall under the description of political banner. What the Mayor is doing is defacing the flag and flying it as the flag. You may not see the difference, but it is substantially different.

2 Likes

Eichman was not an elected official who took an oath to uphold the law.

What does “as the flag” mean?

Defacing? Is she taking existing flags and gluing another star onto them? What makes a flag “real,” rather than a “political banner?”

How is it different?

No it’s not. She voluntarily took her oath of office, She has no immunity to break the law by claiming freedom of speech.

Is the Mayor of DC obligated to uphold laws that have been found unconstitutional?

I would say she’s obligated to the opposite.