Shepard Smith just quit Fox News

In rumor/gossip World. :+1::grin:

Fox is the laughingstock of journalism. Real journalists do not take it seriously.

The jokes are the LSM. Everybody knows.

1 Like

Maybe Barr has proof the Smith was working with the Russians.

But here you are.

2 Likes

Here I am what?

He also said he had no plans at the moment.

Rational people don’t take it seriously.

1 Like

He was making something like 10 mil a year for last couple years.

He can retired and do whatever he wants.

A hoax? Au contraire,

this is the sequel.

1 Like

Probably could. But that doesn’t mean that’s what’s happening.

The problem is that we are surrounded by tens of millions of irrational people and they have as much say in the future of our country as we do.

Only if we don’t vote.

I’m sure some of them are just intellectually lazy.

the last time i watched smith was when he said j lo was giving “something jobs”

but he meant to say something else jobs lol

he’s a baby narcissist ■■■■■■■ it’s been obvious for years

it doesn’t fix fnc problems tho

Hasn’t Shep been seriously real time reality checking the Liar in Chief?

Didn’t I hear Trump’s trained monkey at the DoJ, AG Barr, met with Murdoch Wednesday evening?

Didn’t our Obese Donald do a litany of name dropping Fox News folks last night at his Dupe the Stupids rally in Minneapolis, leaving out Shep’s name?

Didn’t Obese Donald go overboard today in feigning his surprise and spreading his lies when asked about Shep’s sudden departure from Fox News?

Then how is it a 23 year veteran of Fox News, a real journalist who wasn’t playing nice-nice to Donny, who was refusing to be a good Trump News Network aka Fox News journalist by “kissing his ass” suddenly, without any warning, ups and says in essence, “I’m outta here”?

Sounds all too coincidental to me?

My question is how much money did Murdoch offer up to Shep on top of buying out the rest of his contract? Must have been a mighty sum for Shep to smile like he did during his final broadcast!

Wonder if that possible deal to silence Shep at Fox News that AG Barr worked out with Murdoch could be considered a campaign contribution to the Trump Campaign?

Mind you I am just speculating here, and tossing out “what if’s” and “perhaps” and “maybe” conspiracy notions.

I have no evidence of anything untoward being done.

Just a lot of “my, my don’t that look all hinky”?

:laughing:

1 Like

Brutal synopsis, dude.

1 Like

Hmm…AG Barr has a private meeting with Murdoch.

Immediately afterwards, Shepard Smith quits.

:thinking:

Why should he? I am betting Murdoch, after meeting with Trump’s boy at the DoJ, Ruppert worked a good deal for Shep, likely buying out the balance of his contract and perhaps tossing in a ‘Shut the Hell Up’ leaving Fox News bonus.

When one no longer has a job and just won the ‘I just got filthy rich’ life lottery who would have any plans so soon?

Well I was thinking he had no plans because he hadn’t expected to get fired. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Wait till we release the “made for TV movie” on this!

:wink:

1 Like