Sharyl Attkisson / Keith Ellison

Yeah. Same. So it needs to be done.

Well, there’s one party that controls this sort of thing right now. What’s stopping them?

We can already see the left has not. At this point the left has shown that they have no ethics or virtue, so it’s not even worth pointing out their hypocrisies to them anymore.

Why do you keep repeating that they are exactly the same? Do you think if you repeat it enough that it will become true?

Monahan has corroboration. Ford did not. Ford did not tell anyone at the time of the incident. Monahan has medical records ant friends that have testified she told them about Ellison right after the attack.

So you are thinking old ideas… political parties… R and D. Binary thinking about a complex social structure of the constituents of the legislative members.

Please… It’s 2018. Keep the level of discourse at least above middle school civics class.

No one is arguing with you.

Ellison should be investigated and if he is found guilty hang him out to dry.

Monahan has the ability to end this today though by producing the video that she has… we all know that.

Please stop with this straw liberal nonsense. No one is defending Ellison… everyone here is saying that he should be investigated.

This isn’t hard.

1 Like

Too much of a risk that it’ll blow up in their faces.

You can’t take most Trump supporters seriously. They’re just making it up as they go along. You can tell when half of their excuses contradict their previous excuses.

1 Like

It is their modus operandi.
:lalala: hands over ears.

Not a “Straw Liberal” argument I am making at all. I am saying this is NOT the same as Dr Ford. All Ford has was her allegation. She had no friends come forward and back up her claims from 36 years ago.

Monahan does. They are not the same as much as you all want them to be.

LOL According to the dems new way of thinking, the FBI needs to be called in to investigate everything. Even if the accuser can’t remember ■■■■ at all. It’s supposed to be the FBI’s job now, to conduct an investigation, to fill in the gaps of our faulty memories for the who, what, when, where and how.

I will say this again in this thread because it keeps getting missed.

The allegations of Dr. Ford would likely never be proven. The GOP should have done an FBI investigation first thing to provide political cover. They didn’t… it became a circus. The investigation happened after the circus because… political cover. Kavenaugh was going to be judge no matter what, it was just a matter of how out of touch they wanted to look.

Ellison has been accused. We know that Monahan has slam dunk evidence against him. She could share this with the proper authorities and not only would Ellison’s political career be over but he would likely go to jail. She won’t do that.

There should still be an investigation of Ellison and if he is found guilty… hang him out to dry.

It is also true that Monahan claims to have at her disposal evidence that will end this today. So it is on her that she doesn’t release that.

It is up to her if she releases the evidence she has or not.

Here is the deal. Every dem congressman and senator called for an FBI Investigation. They even got a Republican to side with them. Where are the dem calls now for the FBI? They are non existent.

Secondly, It keeps being passed around that they are both identical situations. They are not. Ford didnt tell any of her friends or family at the time of her assault. Monahan did, and her friends testified that she told them about it at the time of the incident.

Finally, you guys are acting like Monahan owes you video before you will take her case seriously. Not only that, but you want the video on public display! She doesnt owe you anything. Call for any type of legitimate investigation, not one with lawyers on the DNC payroll!

During the Investigation, have her interviewed by a board certified doctor and have that doctor verify what the video depicts. Not show the video to the masses, but simply state whether her allegations are supported by the video.

One, Kavanaugh was going for a federal position, which makes the FBI a good agency to investigate given it was related to his background and they had already been doing similar interviews and had compiled a file on him. No such similar situation exists. The Dems have been calling for a state prosecutor investigation, but the state cannot do anything unless she files a report which she has stated she has no intention of doing.

Second, it depends on what you mean by “time of the attack”. It was several months later that she told anyone.

Finally, the fact that she claims a video exists that proves everything but refuses to produce it for reasons that have been changing detracts from her objectivity. There’s no reason to make it public. She agreed to be interviewed by the DFL lawyer. She could have showed it to her privately. This would have been over.

I don’t know what more the DFL can do. Call for another investigation? By who?

The DNC would have a lot more credibility if they refused to back him for Minnesota AG.

I mean only the allegation of Ford was enough for all dems except Manchin to deny Kavanaugh his seat. Now let those same dems thrown Ellison under the bus like they did Kavanaugh and deny backing him for AG.

1 Like

I repeat it because it’s true.

No.

So? Telling someone doesn’t, regardless of the time frame, doesn’t mean it happened. It simply means they told someone it happened-which is exactly what I’ve said from the beginning. The only evidence either presented was their word.

How many times does this have to be repeated to you? The only thing the medical record says is that she SAID it happened-it provides no proof, beyond her word, that there was abuse. Like I said before. Multiple times.

Yes, her word, which is exactly the only evidence we had from Ford. Her word.

In both cases, all we have is their word the thing happened. Literally no other evidence. Like I said.

You haven’t refuted any of this.

Drop the ■■■■■■■■■

Republicans control the bodies that could investigate Ellison. It has nothing to do with the old timey politics that you sometimes love, but when it’s convenient, try to disparage. This is one of those instances where you don’t like that REPUBLICANS have all the power to do something about it, but aren’t, so you’re trying to deflect away with the “old timey” nonsense.

The act is boring and inconsistent.

I agree, he should be dumped. It was disappointing when he won the primary. Ultimately it’s up to the people.

Kavanaugh disgraced himself during the hearings and proved he was unfit for the job. At least Ellison has been able to maintain his dignity during this process.

No, the modus operandi here is to figure out why two people, whose evidence is identical, are being treated differently by your old timey factions.

Someone else saying you said a thing isn’t corroboration. It just means that they told someone-aka, their word.

“Someone said” is the basis of the allegations against both Ellison and Ford. Nothing more.

Ellison himself said investigate away. Why aren’t Republicans doing so? They hold the power to do so. Dems can’t force them.

They are.

So her word is the entire basis of the accusations.

No. The video is the only evidence, other than Monahan’s word, that allegedly exists to prove the allegations she is claiming. There is no other evidence other than “Monahan said it happened.”

She can put this all to rest, today, by taking that video to the proper authorities. The only evidence that exists outside of that video is “Monahan said so.”

We have-multiple times. Republicans can start up that investigation any time they want. Monahan can take the video to the police any time she wants. Democrats found nothing, but they didn’t have all the evidence to go by-not their fault.

She can do that any time she wishes. No one is stopping her.