Sharpton gives us a spelling lesson

shame on you.

Bears repeating.

No one cares about Al Sharpton more than old white conservatives. For some reason.

Its the MO of the OP and some others. Post some racially tinged ■■■■. Get called on it. Climb up on a cross, claim victimhood and lash out at libs for bringing up racial ■■■■.

That’s twice you’ve spouted the same crap. You must think it’s cute.
You might consider buying some new material.

I love Hall & Oates.

If no one cares more about Sharpton than old white conservative do, then where does he get his money and support from? Because old white conservatives aren’t giving him any.

I don’t know. I haven’t thought about him in years. Enlighten me.

1 Like

Hey, you’re the guy with the crystal ball for where people care about him. But he’s getting money and (more importantly) other forms of support from somewhere (I say more importantly because I believe he has his own money by now, not that I think he should want to spend his money first, why should he or anyone?). Odds are those are the people who actually do care most about him.

I’m not the member who made that post. I made a post caveating off of that one.

Sorry. You wrote “bears repeating” and then repeated something without attribution so I figures based on the other guy’s response that you were repeating what you’d said.

Link?

10 char

He buys his talking points from old winos. He’s not worth responding to.

You’re threads are paper thin. Even old winos can see through them. Now you’re lashing out. Adorable.

Adorable? I see.
Only one type of “male” would post like that.
I had you pegged a long time ago.

Sharpton is a race hustler. I don’t listen to anything he as to say.

OP didn’t go as planned so we’re now lashing out with homophobic innuendo. Like I said, adorable, just like 3 year throwing their sippy cup and stamping their feet, when they can’t get their way. :laughing:

Maybe Al is going to run for president in 2020. The last man of such notoriety who proved woefully unable to spell well got made president.

They always tend to forget that when climbing up on that cross, the last nail is always a bitch.

Who knew?

Why don’t you like gay people?

Tell us what else you pay that wino for. Is he also adorable? Precious? Tell us about it.