Sharpton gives us a spelling lesson

Al Sharpton, in addressing Trump’s insults toward Omarosa Manigault Newman, said in part:

“So in the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T, and the next time you get a black woman and a beagle confused, remember this: I got you,” Sharpton said.

I don’t think this was a typo. Sharpton may be after the Maxine Waters vote in preparation for declaring for 2020.

What is your point?

Try reading.

That he misspelled respect? So what…

Al Sharpton isn’t running in 2020, but you knew that. At least have the guts to admit the point of this thread.

I don’t know that and you don’t know that.

If Fox News had done this you would be going on about their low standards of editing when it came to black women.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Trump spelled “counsel” wrong twice In a single tweet this morning.

I don’t know what the point of the OP is, but it IS pretty bad if you can’t even spell out the name of the song you’re referencing that repeatedly literally spells it out.

On the gaffe-o-meter, I rate it up there with potatoe, misunderestimated, and 57 states. :smile:

“You guys are always picking on poor Donald for his consistent mangling of the King’s English but when the left does it too you don’t say anything!!!” :sob:

2 Likes

Valid point.

No one cares about Al Sharpton more than old white conservatives. For some reason.

1 Like

At least counsel is a real word. :no_mouth:

You’re right, it wasn’t a “typo” because it was misspoken in the middle of a monologue. It was a goof. A flub. He wasn’t typing words that he then previewed and posted. That’s what the Republican running in 2020 does.

Its the MO of the OP and some others. Post some racially tinged ■■■■■ Get called on it. Climb up on a cross, claim victimhood and lash out at libs for bringing up racial ■■■■■

This is devastating. Wait,…………. Sharpton is still alive?

“Councel” is not though. :wink:

Show some respict.

1 Like

And serving as Trumpistan’s “Everyone on the left is just like this” poster child for today!

1 Like