Sharpton gives us a spelling lesson

Your first post says counsel, (thanks autocorrect?). Did he really write councel? That would definitely fit up there with the others. :smile:

Still waiting for the OP to tell us why this is important? No one cares about Al Sharpton… especially him running for office

I said he misspelled counsel. He SPELLED “councel”.

Fake news…

Trump is the worst speller out there. Today, he tweeted several times about the WH “Councel”.

:laughing: Since I didn’t see the tweet, I assumed counsel/council.

Language is haarrrrdddd. :insert whiny teenage face:

Since I don’t like this article, I agree with you that it is now fake news.

That’s the criteria, right? If you disagree, or don’t like it- FAKE NEWS!

It rilly am. That are so truth.

1 Like

It’s unpresidented.

1 Like

I don’t know which is worse: that he can’t spell or he’s got no Soul to quote the song correctly.

Stable geniuses can’t be constrained by the same rules that bind the common man.

I don’t know what is worse, Al Sharpton misspelling respect or Donald Trump misspelling at least one word in every tweet?

“Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!” Trump tweeted and deleted February 26, 2016.

“If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House waite so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?” he tweeted.

“Reports by @CNN that I will be working on The Apprentice during my Presidency, even part time, are rediculous and untrue - FAKE NEWS!” tweeted Trump.

Image result for triggered

Well, if spelling is important to you- if you look at spelling as a measure of intelligence:

“Looks to me like the Bernie people will fight. If not, there blood, sweat and tears was a total waist of time. Kaine stands for opposite!” Trump tweeted and deleted July 24, 2016.

“.@AndreaTantaros- You are a true journalistic profesional. I so agree with what you say. Keep up the great work!” he tweeted and deleted March 19, 2016.

Phony politicions!” he tweeted and deleted March 12, 2016.

“Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!” he tweeted and deleted February 26, 2016.

Here’s some more Soul-Lite musical spelling lessons for the Soul-impaired:

2 Likes

Misspelling is not that bad. This one was kind of special. He Misspelled the title of a song that repeats the spelling over and over. I believe it was intentional.
If Sharpton is planning a run in 2020 and the suspects Waters is too, he knows they will split the idiot vote.
If he can begin appearing more stupid than Waters, he may be able to take most of that vote away from her.