Shannon Isn't Even Trying Anymore

It says purchased legally…If it wasn’t used by the owner, the user wouldn’t be in possession legally and wouldn’t be included in the stat.

Every school shooting. For example.

The problem with “mass shooting” is they come in 3 different major flavors. Lumping them all together is an error.

That’s not necessarily true.

What do any of those things have to do with the incident in the OP?

Not a gun grabber…I have no problem with hunting rifles/ shotguns or pistols in the home for protection. I just don’t agree with average Joe walking around with a weapon on his side.

Wow. You’re gonna need to square that with yourself. I’ll bet you a buck that Bruen will make constitutional carry the law if the land by next year (oral arguments 11/03).

3 Likes

Ah … a selective gun grabber.

And I bet when the guns you don’t want us to have are gone, you promise that you will never come after another gun ever. :wink:

2 Likes

Won’t that get a lot of lib panties in a twist. :wink:

1 Like

Oh yes.

A mass twistage, if you will.l

Who cares what you agree with?

“Bear”.

1 Like

This is a discussion board and I was giving my opinion. Kind of the whole point of this place isn’t it?

1 Like

I’m not talking about this forum. It is my right to bear arms (“bear” means carry). Why would I care about your opinion of my rights?

You are irrelevant to my rights.

5 Likes

When you want to restrict the rights of legal gun owners, that is where the problem lies. @you want to do blanket restrictions when the problem is not the tool used, the problem is within society, no longer able to resolve differences peacefully, the mentality of “you disrespected me so you have to pay with your life”, when knuckleheads shoot up homes because someone in that house pissed someone else off, and the general lack of respect for others and life. THAT needs addressed, not even more restrictions that impact many for the actions of a few.

1 Like

You see it as a restriction, I see it as not having an unlimited 2nd amendment. I’m not restricting your rights as far as how I think the 2nd reads.

bear
bear
bear

2 Likes

The word you are looking for is infringement. That’s what the government is prohibited from doing (shall NOT) to the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

BTW, How you think the 2nd reads is immaterial. I bet you think the Constitution bestows rights too, amiright?

2 Likes

But how you think it reads, is…right?

1 Like

No. It’s plain English.

1 Like

Is it? I guess there’s no need for the supreme court then.

Yes, it is.